Madara x Reader

You happily hum a tune as you and Hashi make your way to the river where you would always hang out with your friend Madara. "So nice of you to always bring him food (Y/N)!" You blush at Hashi's statement, he didn't know your true intention. You wanted Madara to like you, of course you had romantic feelings for him. "Y-yeah, its for all of us so..." He smiles widely, "You're gonna make the perfect wife for me one day!" He says cheekily. Your eyes widen at his confession. "You and your jokes!" you say blushing and walking away as Hashi laughs.

Once you make it to the river you see Madara skipping pebbles. "We're here!" Hashi yells while Madara rolls his eyes. "I noticed. Hey (Y/N)" he smiles genuinely. "H-hi! Um I brought something new today..." "woah! Great, your cooking is always so good." "Yeah shes gonna be my wife one day!" Hashi intervenes. Madara scowls. "(Y/N) doesn't wanna marry someone like you!" "Wha? But whats wrong with me?" he says with googly eyes. You just quickly take out the food trying not to butt in. "Let's eat!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You giggle at the memories you once had with Madara and Hashi. But then smile sadly as you remember how all that had to end due to you guys finding out your clans. "The world just had to hit me hard! The one guy I like turned out to be Uchiha..." you really didn't mind the feud between the clans, as a matter a fact it had nothing to do with you, only your ancestors. Suddenly you were startled by your mother coming in. "(Y/N), I have great news! The Senju and Uchiha came to terms!" "What!? Since when!?" "Just a while ago during the war! Now you can finally introduce me to that Madara guy you liked so much!" you avoid eye contact. You were actually pretty nervous to talk to Madara again after so long.

Your breath catches in your throat as you see Hashirama approaching with Madara. He has gotten so handsome! But then again you always knew he would since Uchihas have them pretty genes. You turn around and try to act like you are doing some laundry, your mother gives you a 'are you serious look' "You know those are already clean..." you laugh awkardly. "W-well now they will be even cleaner!" She rolls her eyes.  "(Y/N)!" you turn and make an oof sound as Hashirama tackles you with a hug. "Im so happy to see you! And because we have plans to make great things." he turns you towards Madara. "Its been years (Y/N)." your heart pounds and at that moment you forget about being nervous and run to tackle Madara with a hug of your own. He's surprised but smiles a bit and hugs you back. "I've missed you so much! " your mom and Hashi stand there only smiling, they knew how you felt about the guy. "So (Y/N)... Are you finally ready...to get married?" you blush intensely. Your mother goes up to Madara and smacks his head. "You are asking my for my daughter's hand in marraige and you haven't even introduced yourself to me yet!?" "M-Mom!" Hashi laughs and Madara rubs his neck cheekily. "S-sorry Ma'am?" Your mom smiles. "You really are handsome! How lucky my daughter is~" with that your mom drags him inside. Your mom and Hashi teased both you and Madara for the remaining of the day.