Madara x Reader

Walking out of school, you see Obito approach you handing you a note. You take it and raise a brow at him questioningly and he simply shrugs and walks away. Opening it you read the first thing and sigh. The note read:

Madara Uchiha
(213)-xxx-xxxx
Madara says he doesn't know how to approach you. He's asked me to do him the favor of telling you to that he wants another chance at a relationship, he doesn't want history to repeat itself. Now you may have some questions for him, I wrote down his number so you two can text and work things out.

Your friend Mito peeks at the paper and gasps. "Madara-kun has asked you out once again! What are you gonna do?" You shake your head at her "not again Mito. It's going to be the same mistake over again." She stares in disbelief. "But are you sure? Didn't you say you really loved him?" "Mito, I 'loved' him. It's over. He had his chances but he never took them." "Ok but you can at least give him an answer." You nod your head walking home, having a lot on your mind.

You are a senior in Highschool, you went out with Madara in your sophomore year and things went crazy but you still loved him. The final straw was when he was spending too much time with another girl, and when you saw them kiss it broke you. After that you two haven't spoken since then and this note today shocked you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lay in your bed sighing and stare at your phone. How do you reject someone that you used to love? You never done that and it made you nervous. Calling him you hear his husky voice on the other line and it made your heart skip a beat. "Hello?" He seemed to have barely woken up, out of nervousness you hang up and squeeze your pillow to death. 'Why is this so hard!' You are angry at yourself, he cheated on you and yet still you didn't want to shatter his heart. Well people did say you were sadly the nicest person in the world. Having a moment you call him again and he answers annoyed "um...this is (Y/N)." He quickly mumbles a quick sorry and you take in a deep breath. "I can't Madara, I'm sorry. Now I have trust issues." "I know it's my fault (Y/N). You don't have to answer now. I'll win over your heart again in time. You don't have a problem with that right?" For some reason you ended up smiling and blushing. "Y-yeah." He chuckles "fine then, see you tomorrow love." He hangs up and you only hold your stomach due to the butterfly feeling. You were scared to fall in love again, but deep down you knew you wanted to. Falling asleep you just hoped that this second chance wasn't a mistake.