Shisui x Reader

You gasp loudly as Itachi pokes your side hard again, ever since you did it to him it became a habit between you both whenever you see each other. "Hey! It freakin' hurts. Quit it." He smirks and walks away into the Uchiha compound that you were about to go in. "Asshole." "Whose an asshole?" he challenges getting closer to you, making you nervous. "I-um, you're an asshole." "Whats going on?" You both turn to see Shisui looking at both of you suspiciously. You quickly kick Itachi, accidentally hitting him 'there' as he groans in pain. "Nothing! Itachi was just leaving." you grab Shisui's arm and start heading towards the festival there is about to be in Konoha.

Shisui, your boyfriend for about a year, has asked you to go to the festival with him. You loved going to them, mainly because of the food but of course it would be fun to spend some time with your boyfriend. You both arrived and saw many people already there, including some of your friends. Shisui sighed and you turn towards him "Why couldn't you wear a Yukata like the others?" here he goes again. "I don't see you wearing anything special." he rolls his eyes and you both continue walking in silence.

The evening was not at all pleasant for you, Shisui would be quiet most of the time even when you tried to make conversation. You stopped and he looked back at you questioningly, you let go of his hand. "Is this because of the Yukata thing because it is then you're really stupid." "Why can't you just be like the common girl for one day?" You were taken aback by his question. "You already know that im no where near to being a 'common girl'.What happened to the idea of liking me because I'm different?" He stays silent and becomes angry. "Well I don't know, why don't you go ask Itachi! He will gladly like someone like you!" You scoff "What does Itachi have to do with this-you know what nevermind, if that's what you want then I'll gladly go to him!" You dash off away from the crowd that gathered up because of your commotion. 'Stupid Shisui!' you thought as you arrived to a more private area, letting your tears spill. How could he be so unreasonable just because he was jealous, you saw Itachi more like an annoying big brother.

"Hey, you okay?" you turn to see a worried Itachi, you wipe your tears and poke his side hard. "Gah! Im trying to help!" "Idiot! Its all your fault." He chuckles and hugs you knowing you need it. "Shisui is just overprotective, give him a break. I think it's better that he cares than not caring at all." you nod against his chest. "Tch, and here I was feeling guilty." you turn once again to see Shisui. "For the love of Uchihas, Shisui he's practically my brother!" Itachi narrows his eyes at his bestfriend, amusement gleaming in him. "But if you don't want (Y/N) then I'll gladly-" Shisui pulled you away from him and onto his chest. "Hey (Y/N) is mine!" Itachi smirks shrugging his shoulders and heading back to the festival.

You smile a bit and Shisui gives you a sad frown. "Im sorry. I like that you're different, it makes you unique and more beautiful. I was just jealous of Itachi..." he says while blushing. You give him a sweet kiss that makes him smile widely. Taking his hand you take him back to the festival. "Come on, lets forget this and go eat!" Shisui sweatdrops at how excited you are for food but smiles gently at the idea of having a different and awesome girlfriend.