Sasori x Reader

You blush taking the cookies out of the oven and placing them on the counter. "Um...Sasori why do you keep staring at me?" "You're perfect." "O-oh quit it." He holds your face while giving you a short sweet kiss "but it's true." "EEEWWWW! Daddy stop eating mommy!" You blink surprised while laughing, Sasori laughs a bit as well. "Not eating, kissing." "Kissing?" You nod while kneeling down to her level and pat her head "it's how people express love (Daughter's name.)" "ohhh...okay." She smiles and then glares at Sasori which makes him raise a brow. "Daddy you promised to make a new dolly for me!" He sighs "I'm working on it (Daughter's Name)."

Sasori is the creator of Barbie, yes the Barbie. The famous doll that has every little girl smiling with joy and the image they look up too. Of course you knew ever since college that his beautiful crafting skills would rise to fame. You've been Sasori's partner since high school, he didn't tolerate people, it even took you a few struggles just to get him to be your friend. And here you are now, his wife with a daughter.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will make you the best doll, right Daddy?" Sasori smiles "already on it girls." He gives you one last look while going to his office, probably to sketch out his ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-
-2 weeks later-

You run into the living room, at the sound of your daughter screaming. With a pan gripped tightly in your hand ready to whack the soul out of anyone. "What's wrong!?" Your daughter squeals hugging mini versions of you, her, and Sasori. "Look it's our family!!! Eeee! I love it!" She runs to her room happily as you shake your head smiling. You feel a pair of arms wrap around you from behind, Sasori kisses your shoulder. "So that's why you kept eyeing me." "Mhm. I wanted to make your beauty eternal and show it to the world of how perfect you are in your own way." You turn to kiss him happily, "oh, and please let go of that pan."