Gaara x Reader

You adjusted your shades and smiled as you spotted your target easily. "This'll be a piece of cake." You steadily maneuver your water justu to go after the rogue nin but another thing tackles it first; and that thing just so happens to be a very smug looking Kankuro. "You were taking forever, I thought you were never going to attack." You growl at him and walk away. "Easy there tiger, no need to be so mad." "Just bring the damn idiot and let's get this over with." You say angry and Kankuro nods fast while carrying the ninja with his puppet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Gaara, heres the ninja dude, oh and can you tell your girlfriend to be a little nicer." You glare coldly at him and blush a bit. You were so going to kill him later, he loved to tease you since he knows you have a huge crush on his brother. You look to see Gaara blushing a bit and clears his throat. "Well um, good job you two. And (Y/N), maybe you can be a bit friendlier?" "He's my bestfriend, Im as nice as im ever gonna get." you say blankly and walk out of the office quickly, Kankuro hot on your trail. You turn to give him a good kick in his stomach, he hisses in pain. "Why do you always have to do that when you're embarrassed! You damn Tsundere!" "Sh-shut up! You should know better than to tease me like that!" "Okay I get it! Why don't you just tell him You're in love with him." You scoff crossing your arms and walking away.

"Do I look like the type of girl that someone would fall in love with?" "Hey,hey,hey. If you weren't my bestfriend I'd totally do you." Kankuro says smacking your ass while laughing loudly. "You.are.so.dead." you grit out as you begin to chase him around the village shouting threats at him. You both were unaware of the redhead staring at both of you from afar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later you enter the office alongside Kankuro to gain another mission from Gaara. "Hey lil brother! Got a good mission for me and (Y/N) here?" he says ruffling your hair. You grunt. Gaara's eyes narrow. "You two are awfully close today." Gaara says coldly making your eyebrow raise up in confusion, he's not much of a talker but he never talked in that tone ever since he came out of his killing psycho phase. Kankuro blinks and quickly realizes Gaara's jealousy "Woah Gaara! No,No. Me and (Y/N)? Haha!" He pushes you forward making you fall onto Gaara, He grabs you to keep you up. "(Y/N) loves you! Bye!" You turn tomato-red and swear to make him suffer later. You slowly turn to look at Gaara to see him in the same condition as you. "I-is that true?" You sigh 'oh what the hell' you thought. "Um...yeah?" you squeak out. He embraces you and sighs in relief. "Good." you smile a rare smile. He stares at you beginning to get closer as you mentally prepare yourself for your big moment...then suddenly. "So have you guys made out yet?" "KANKURO!!!!!!!!!!!!"