Haku x Reader

Haku sat calmly as you braided his hair, you hummed quietly, enjoying the time you spent with him. You both were close to each other ever since you joined him and Zabuza, though Zabuza was the one who was out killing most of the time, leaving you with the cute boy.

You finished doing his hair and giggled, "you would make a beautiful girl Haku." He blushed a bit, pouting as well. "Y-yeah, but do you think I'm more of a girl than a boy (Y/N)?" You blink and thought for a moment. "Mmm, not really." "...how so?" You began unbraiding his hair and tied it into a bun. "Well, you talk like a boy, your body is a boy, and..." You turned him around to land a soft kiss on his lips. "And I fell in love with you being a boy." He pulls away shocked and became a blushing mess. "H-huh!? Wait! I thought you loved Zabuza!" You give him a 'are you serious look'.

"What!? The guy is like 40 years old! That's gross! Besides, I'm only 2 years older than you." You finish crossing your arms. Haku smiles then gasps and looks behind you, you turn and your face turns pale. "Haaaah....so I'm old and gross huh!?" You and Haku dodge the executioner sword and you begin to run with Zabuza hot on your trail. "I-I love you too (Y/N)!" Haku yells in your direction, you turn back to give him a wink. The swords slashes down, dangerously close to hitting you. "W-woah!" You try running faster only to trip, you turn shielding yourself waiting for the blow. All you hear is a laughing Zabuza, "y-you really th-thought I would kill you!" He says cracking up. You sweat drop and get up dusting yourself and smack him in the head. "N-no but seriously, just take care of Haku. He's like my kid you'know? So if you ever hurt him, I'll really kill you." He finishes and picks up his sword walking away. You smile, he really does care about him.

Haku appears soon after "Are you okay!? You didn't return so I thought something happened to you!" You embrace him as he stutters turning red, you're taller than him so his head rests against your chest. "You're so cute! Don't worry you'll grow in time! So bear with it." You giggle as he smiles giving up and hugging you back. "I really do love you." You sigh in content grabbing his hand and walking back to the smirking Zabuza.