Minato x Reader

When your mom dispays your drawing

You dashed inside the Hokage room surprising Minato

You dashed inside the Hokage room surprising Minato. "Y-you called lord Hokage!?" He chuckles silently and gestures you to come forward with his hand. You close the door and move by his side. "You called for me?" He grabs your hand and smiles at you. "Just needed a reason to see you. I've been having a rough day, I already feel better." You blush as he pulls you forward and you sit on his lap, he hugs you and sighs in content. "Staying like this for a while won't hurt." You smile satisfied with only sitting there being embraced by him. This would often happen since he was usually stressed with his Hokage duties and you both would enjoy each other's presence in silence.

After a little while someone else dashes in making you rush up on instinct, causing you to accidently hit him upward on the chin. "Sensei I-uh? (Y/N)-San?" Kakashi questions. Minato groans rubbing his aching chin "Why doesn't anybody knock these days..." He mutters sharply. You panic apologizing repeatedly, tears brimming the corners of your eyes. Minato only smiles "Jeez (Y/N). You have such a hard head." He teases making you blush. "Ahem...sir I have important information about the rogue ninja." Kakashi interrupts and Minato sighs. "Very well, see you at home (Y/N)." You nod and smile at Kakashi making your way out of the office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking out of the office on your way home you think of the perfect meal to cook for Minato. You smiled knowing he loved anything you made and it always made him feel better after work. You start cooking happily and cutting up the vegetables(idk what you wanna cook lol) the door to your house slammed open and you immediately got in a fighting stance with the knife. Three ninja appeared before you having slashed forehead protecters. 'The rogues." you thought "well I'd never guess that the Hokage's wife is trained. This will be fun." he threw some kunai that you dodged "You idiots why now out of all the times!?" they looked at you with wide eyes "huh?" You sigh, "All I wanted was to make a perfect meal so my husband cant be stressed but nooo you had to come and ruin it!" they were at a loss for words, you took this chance and started attacking them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jerked awake suddenly and clashed your head hard against something. You heard a groan and opened your eyes to see Minato holding his forehead. "M-Minato?" He looks towards you warily "You really do have a hard head (Y/N)..." you blush and look around to see you were in your couch in the living room. "What happened..." "The ninjas knocked you out, but the neighbor heard the commotion and stepped in to help. Im just glad you're alright." He holds your face and smiles at you and you return it. Your eyes quickly widen. "Oh no!!!! The (Dinner meal)!" Minato face palms "You're thinking about that now!?...Anyways, dont worry it didnt burn." you sigh in relief as Minato shakes his head making you giggle.