Pein x Reader

(A/N: Guys I can't sleeeeep o-o so here you go! Lol ^-^)

You make your way to Pein's office alongside Konan, both carrying scrolls. "So, you and Nagato huh?" You blush and giggle a bit, "yup." She smiles "I'm happy for both of you, Nagato deserves someone like you, to love him." "Thanks Konan." She nods handing you the scrolls walking away as you knock on Pein's door. "Come in." You enter closing the door behind you and set the scrolls on his desk. He nods thankful as you go to sit on the side seeing him do his daily work. You had no idea what type of paperwork an S-rank criminal leader had to do.

"(Y/N), pass me that ink jar." You grab it handing it to him, he struggles opening it making you giggle. "Do you need help?" "No." You shake your head at his stubbornness, but that's what made him cute. After some struggle he manages to pop it open causing some to jump to his face. He grunts rubbing some off his eye, you don't know whether to laugh or be worried. So first you laugh and then you ask if he's okay. "No, I'm in pain." You face palm but giggle at his small pun. You grab a tissue and start to wipe off the ink from his face. "Sometimes you're too cute Nagato." "Pein." "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes as you finish wiping his face and moving away but he grasps your hand pulling you to sit on his lap.

He kisses you passionately as you response with the same amount of love. When he pulls away you smile at him, these sweet moments you both have make your heart flutter. It only happens when you're both alone of course, everybody always laughs saying the leader doesn't have a heart as you always argue the opposite. "(Y/N)." Your thoughts are interrupted and you look at him sheepishly "sorry, I was lost in thought, what'd you say?" He sighs "the first time I say something like that to anyone and you don't hear, I'm not gonna say it again." You pout and he blushes finding it cute "I love you." You look up surprised as he looks away blushing "you better have heard that..." He mumbles. You blush taking his face in your hands and giving him a short kiss "I love you as well." He gives you a rare smile "stay here." You nod as you get comfortable in his lap, you both enjoy each other's silence for the rest of  his paperwork evening.