Played

Wow guys, wow. It took me forever to write this and forever to update. I'm really sorry. I've had a busy schedule that past month or so, I'm, again, really sorry. Have a great week, hopefully my writers' block will go away and I can update every week. Thanks for reading!!!

Over the passing weeks, everything had almost went back to normal. Erin was staying at the apartment with them and she was back, for good, hopefully. The apartment was a little small for a family of 5, so Jay and Erin decided they were going to find a bigger place, possibly a house.

After searching for nearly two months, they found the perfect house. 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom. It was perfect.

They moved within the next few weeks, just as their old lease was ending. Everyone was very happy they were moving, but all Jay was worried about was if it was enough to make Erin stay. She'd said she would but he didn't really believe her. More or so he didn't trust her. He loved, adored and cherished her, but it was hard to learn to trust her again.

"Jay, babe, I'm gonna hop in the shower and head to work, could you leave a little early and take the kids to daycare and I'll see you at work?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you soon, have a nice shower," he replied as he kissed her cheek and headed toward the kids' room.

He gathered the three adorable children, and of course Kota had a fit because he had to walk, but that's what kids do, eh? They left the house and he headed towards the daycare, that was just a block from the district. He dropped them off, said his goodbyes, and headed to work. When he got there, Erin had not yet arrived. He worried she wasn't gonna show up, but just as he thought it, she climbed up the stairs and met him at his desk.

"So, what are we doing today? Stopping drug dealers, taking down gangs, defusing bombs, stopping suicide attempts, saving kids, solving murders...? I ran out of things we've done before, what else have we done?" Erin questions, excited for the work day to start.

"You forgot the most important one of all," Jay smiles, "fall in love."

"Way to be cheesy! You're so sensitive!" Erin teased.

"Am not."

"Are too, Jay. Just admit it," Erin laughs. She goes to sit down as Voight walks in. He explains the situation, a mass shooting a few blocks away, so they all stand to leave. They aren't in much of a rush because it was hours ago, but they are still very anxious to get out there.

Erin slowly passes Jay and whispers into his ear, "and just so you know, I think sensitive men are very very sexy." She keeps walking ahead of him, looks over her shoulder and smiles.

He caught up to her and wrapped his arm around her, "maybe I am a little sensitive...," he smirked.

"So now you're sensitive, well that's a shame. I only like tough men," she giggled, walking around the car to the drivers' side.

"You played me!!!" He laughed.

"That I did," she responded.