This one

"Hypothetically speaking, if you ask someone a question and that someone says something in their sleep, does it count?" Jay asked Antonio.

"Depends, hypothetically, what was the question?" Antonio questioned.

Jay looked around for Erin, "do you love me?"

"Then yeah. Because when you're half asleep, you either don't know what their saying and you just agree, or it comes from their subconscious so they automatically tell you what their thinking. But was this your girlfriend you were asking."

"Yeah, I asked her to marry me but she said she didn't love me. Not yet."Jay looked away like he was gonna cry.

"Hey, man. If she doesn't love ya, don't let it bother ya, it's not like she's the one. If she was the one, she'd say so consciously, not subconsciously."

"But that's the thing. She is the one. The only one. I only want her. I don't see anyone else when I'm looking at her. I see her. I don't look at other girls, let alone think of them. She said I changed her, and she changed me. I need her, I love her."

"Then don't give up. When the time is right, ask her again." Antonio stated.

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you." Jay smiled and walked into the break room. Five months, he thought.

++++

Four months later:

Jay had done everything to keep Erin from remembering that it had been almost five months since she said she'd say her answer. He had done everything to get her to love him more, and he was hoping that was enough. He had done everything he could, now all there was left to do, was wait. Wait for a week and a half and that's when it would happen. But before he could wait, a ring was needed, so he thought he'd better get a ring.

Jay had been going to Antonio for advice for the past 4 months on help with his relationship, eventually, Jay had to let Antonio know who his girlfriend was, and Antonio was happy.

He knew exactly her ring size because 2 months before they all had rings made to show that they were part of intelligence.

He was looking in the ring store and he saw this girl. She was gorgeous, and it looked as if she was single, but that's not what Jay wanted her for. "Hey, excuse me. Do you mind helping me pick out a ring? If I were to ask you to marry me, what would you pick out?"

"I would go for something like this," she pointed. It was fine and gorgeous, but Jay had something in his brain.

"Thanks, it was great meeting you. I'm Jay."

"Anne."

She left and he looked at the ring. He compared it to all of the other rings. He finally found the perfect ring. It was the complete opposite of Anne's choice, but that's how he knew it was perfect.

"I'll take this one," he said to the jeweler.

Jay didn't care about the price, he cared about the woman it was going to. He cared about Erin.