Stressed

"Jay, do you mind go grabbing me a soda? I'd like to talk to the doctor privately real quick," Erin asked.

"Yeah, sure, babe. Be right back."

As Jay left, the doctor shut the door.

"So, Ms. Lindsay, I'd like to ask you a few questions," the doctor started.

"Doc, I already know what's going on," Erin admitted.

They talked for a bit before Erin explained what was going on, the doctor put 2 and 2 together and came to the same conclusion Erin had come to.

"So, Erin, did the doctor tell you what's wrong?" Jay asked an hour later.

"Um, yeah, I'd actually like to tell you. It's a little nerve-racking. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good, what's up?" Jay questioned, a little nervous.

"I," but before she could even say the second word, Voight walked in.

"Damn, Erin. I heard you were in the hospital again, and this time, I thought for sure....," Voight looked away, "but I'm glad you're okay. So what's going on?"

"I think I can tell you both at the same time if that's fine?"

"Yeah." Jay and Voight said in unison.

"I don't know how to say this, I guess." Erin fidgeted with her fingers, "So a couple weeks ago, I guess I was really stressed out and I didn't really think anything of it, but I missed my period. I know, awkward. But then, a few days ago, I started feeling sick. The doctor says that the sickness, headaches, stomach cramping, and the bit of blood I coughed up were because of two things. One, a sore throat, and two...," She paused for a minute.

"Oh my god," Jay sighed.

Voight stood there, knowing exactly what was about to be said.

"I'm pregnant," Erin frowned.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Voight asked.

"No, I just had a baby, like 7 months ago. I'm not ready for this again," Erin let out.

Jay put his head in his hands.

"Jay?" Erin said quietly.

"I think I should leave you guys alone," Voight stated, leaving.

"I've been shot at, I've been beaten, I've been alone, hurt, I've been in love. But none of that prepares you for a kid. Not even your first kid prepares you for another one, because the truth is, nothing does. Nothing prepares you for the love you'll feel for them. The worry, the fear that they'll get hurt. But the love, it grows, it all grows, and I'm ready if you're ready," Jay lifted his head and squeezed Erin's hand.

"I'm scared. I mean, the doctor said that all the symptoms I was having were because of worry and stress. I already almost hurt him or her, and I haven't really been the best mom to Kota, already. My depression nearly took over, I don't know if I can do this."

"Erin, you can do it. I know I've told you before, but you're the strongest, bravest, most courageous woman I've ever met. You've been through so much and you're still here. If you haven't been the best mother to Kota, then what type of father have I been? Besides, it's not like he'll remember this. He'll love you no matter what, and I definitely will love you no matter what. You can do this, I know you can. But if you don't think you can do this right now. If you can't have another baby, I'm right next to you, I'll stand with you. The decision's yours," Jay let a tear fall, he rested one of his hands on Erin's cheek.

Erin stayed silent, trying to piece together the right words to say. She finally made a decision. 
"Jay," she started, tears streaming down her face.

"Yes?" He looked up at her.

AHHH! Guys, let me know what you think should happen now!!! Should she keep it, should she not? I'm very excited to have written this, I might not be posting Thursday, so if I don't, then you guys won't get on until the 25th. Sorry, guys! But good news, summer break is almost here, so you guys might be getting updates every Sunday and Thursday!!! So please comment and let me know what y'all are thinking because I ain't no mind reader. And yes I used "ain't" as a word.

Also, if you think she should have the baby, comment some names below, too!