Seconds

"I can't say anything that I haven't already said at our first two weddings, so I'm gonna say something new. I don't know if there will be a good or bad future for us or even one at that, but I have faith in you and in us and I'm willing to find out if you're by my side," Jay started. "And I want to find out and I sure as hell want to find out with you. So, Erin, all I can do is thank you really, thank you so much. For all of the pain and the hurt in my life, but for the memories and happiness that came before and after the pain and hurt. Thank you for giving me two of the greatest things in my life and thank you for loving me. I can't predict the future, but I'm thinking it will be a good one and I'm positive mine has you in it."

"Erin, your vows?" The preacher continued the wedding ceremony.

"Future? I don't even know if there's a tomorrow for me, but if there is, I want to be with you. And if there isn't, I'm glad I'm here with you today. I had thought about what I wanted to say, and I can't remember what I had finally decided but that doesn't matter. You brought me out of a dark point in my life multiple times. I was in a long dark tunnel that was never-ending and you shone a light into the tunnel and led me to the end. Little to know there was another tunnel ahead, but you still stayed with me. Yes we did take a little break and things ended badly, but that was in the past. We can't go back and rewrite the past, so why don't we change our future. I'm here right now, and I want to change my future with you. I want to love you and cherish you as even the best of couples, I want to fight and argue and then finally compromise. I want to do it all, and I want to do it with you. Jay, there are no words to describe how much I love you but you know I do. After all, this is our third wedding," She joked. "Thank you, Jay, for all the years we've spent together and for the lifetime ahead."

"Jay, do you...?" The preacher began.

"I do."

"And Erin, do you.....?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Jay pulled her into a kiss and held her in a hug tightly, Erin doing the same. They left the little chapel together, hand-in-hand. When they got back in their car, they both looked at their phones.

Erin - 16 missed calls, 34 unread messages.

Jay - 13 missed calls, 28 unread messages.

Erin started to read the ones from Mike, Where are you? Are you okay? Please just answer me. Erin, I'm going to the police. What happened? Do I need to come and pick you up?

Erin started to dial his number when she realized she hadn't even broken up with him yet.

Jay read his messages, mostly from Will. Are you with Erin? Do you know where she is? Where are you? Are you okay? Mike called the police, he's very worried about you two. I'm very worried. Answer, please. Jay, where are you????? If you're able to text me, please do.

Erin called Mike and the second she heard his voice, she froze. "Erin? Where are you, are you okay?"

"I..., I'm sorry, Mike."

"What happened? Where are you, I'll come pick you up, just tell me where."

"Mike," she paused, breathing in shakingly.

"Erin, the police are looking for you. Intelligence is looking for you."

Erin started to breathe unsteadily so Jay grabbed her hand. But within the second of him grabbing hers and her squeezing his back, the car doors open and they were knocked out and the call was ended.

"Erin!!?" Mike yelled from the other end of the call. He had heard muffled voices, and multiple voices, some of them saying threatening things.

Mike immediately called Voight and told him everything. 

"I think they've been abducted."