Mistaken

"You're Kate?" Erin asked, shocked.

"I am," She started, "damn you're gorgeous. Why did my brother ever let you go?"

"I... uh.., come in."

"Sorry to make you feel uncomfortable." She walked in looking around.

"Would you like something to drink?" Erin asked.

"No, actually. I came to say something." She paused for a minute.

"Well...?"

"Jay still loves you. It's clear but you have to move on. Jay doesn't know I'm here, but he's always talking about you. I wouldn't give up on him just yet, but when you go to his wedding, make sure to take a hot ass date. He's the jealous type," she winked.

"You're funny, I like you."

"I'm the better twin, obviously," she joked. "In all seriousness, I did some things I regret, and Jay forgave me. Whatever you did, he'll forgive you. It'll take time but it'll happen. Besides, I know my brother, and he clearly doesn't love this girl. What's her name? Summer? He's mistaking anger for love."

"Anger?" Errin questioned.

"He isn't saying it, but he's angry. He's angry because you were going to kill Adalyn. He's angry because he's already lost one child, of which he didn't have the choice, and he doesn't like to be out of control. He likes to have a tight grip to the reigns, it's hard for him to loosen up a bit." She responded, "I know him like the back of my hand, and let me tell you, once he sees you with someone else, he's gonna freak and come crawling back to you."

"Really?" Erin asked, afraid if she should take Kate's advice.

"I'm almost positive. So, you got any alcohol?"

"I can't, I'm still breastfeeding."

"What about some water? And Netflix?" Kate questioned.

"Yes and yes. I'll get the water, you turn on the tv and get it up. You know how to work a tv, right?" Erin asked.

"Somewhat. I'll figure it out." Kate responded.

Within just a few minutes, a lifelong friendship had just begun. Whether they were aware of it or not, they were stuck with each other.

Sorry it was so short, guys! I just want to say that Kate will be sticking around and she's gonna be a regular now. I wrote this at 3 in the morning and I've been really stressed out lately. My updates may start to become less frequent. I do know that I'm going to update the next part instantly. It's going to probably be up in an hour and a half or so. Maybe sooner. I'm super bored, so I'd say sooner, but who knows? Anyway, leave a comment and vote, please! Thanks.