I'm Done Waiting!

"Erin. You have to understand. It's hard for me to explain, I didn't live it, Jay did. Kate is our sister. At least she was until she betrayed Jay and then I guess I took Jay's side. We haven't talked about or to her ever since. She has literally been like shut out of our lives and no one really knows about her except for our childhood friends and our family." Will explained.

"You... a sister...? Since when?" Erin questioned.

"Just ask Jay. I have to go, just don't tell him it was me who told you, tell him that you searched records or something. I don't care what you tell him it's just he'll kill me if he knows I'm the one who told you."

"Will, it's okay. I won't. I just needed to know. I thought... at first I thought that he was having an affair and then he said that she was related and I thought that was a lie, but you confirmed it. Will, thank you. I promise I won't tell him. It's just, I can't lie. I'm a terrible liar so sooner or later he's gonna figure it out so eventually he'll be riding your ass---," Erin started.

"Erin..., I, uh..." Will interrupted. 

"And I just want to thank you for telling me who Kate is and everything. Thank you, Will. And what did you wanna say?" Erin asked.

"I, uh, was gonna say, shut up. But it's too late." Will mumbled.

"You told her!?" Jay shouted at Will.

"Jay, what are you doing here?" Erin questioned.

"That's not important. What's important is that we're done. You went behind my back and asked my brother who Kate was, I told it didn't matter! And you, Will, you stabbed me in the back. What the fuck is wrong with you people! You guys are... you are... you both betrayed me!" Jay argued.

"Jay, it's not like that." Erin stated.

"Oh, really? What's it like then?"

"I, I had to know. I was afraid that I was losing you.." Erin admitted.

"Well, you did. You did lose me. Good bye, Erin."

"Jay, wait!" Erin shouted after him.

"I'm done waiting. I waited for you to like me back. I waited for you to show up at my place before you got in the car accident. I was waiting for you at home earlier today but you never showed. Erin, I'm done waiting and I'm done with you, just leave me alone. Oh, and tell Voight, I quit." Jay stormed off.