'Bubbly'

When Natalie finally arrived at Erin and Jay's apartment, Natalie helped Erin outside to her car. 

"So what are you gonna do?" Natalie asked Erin.

"I'm gonna try and recreate our wedding. I want to redo our wedding because I don't want to look back at my wedding and remember getting shot, I want to look back at it and remember how much love and joy I felt." Erin explained.

"I think I can help you with that." Natalie smiled.

"I figured you could."

They drove around to multiple stores. Finally on the roof of Erin and Jay's apartment building, they both decorated it and put up, at the most, three dozen chairs. Erin called around and told everyone to be there that night, and that the occasion was a wedding. They called everyone telling them the same thing but Jay. When Erin called Jay, she told him something completely different.

"Hey, so tonight, I want to apologize with a dinner. On our roof at 7. Wear a tux, please." 

"Of course, I'll see you tonight."

At half past six, Jay finally got to the apartment. Erin was dressed in a very nice, white dress. It didn't look wedding-y but it looked very gorgeous, especially on her.

"Wow. I think tonight is going great so far." Jay smiled, kissing her. "Let me get dressed, then we can walk up together.

"Yeah, sure." As he was in the room getting dressed, Erin put a card on the counter, it read, 'I decided to go up and make sure everything is fine. Meet me up there.' After she placed it there, she went into the hallway and waited at the end of the hallway that connected to theirs.

Five minutes later, Jay walked out and headed up to the roof. Erin followed quietly behind. When Jay made it to the roof, everyone cheered, but Jay was really confused. Finally, Natalie explained to him what was happening.

When Erin finally walked out and faced him, she smiled and said, "I wanted to redo this because I feel that our actual wedding sucked - in the matter of me getting shot."

"I know what you mean." Jay whispered. "But I was kind of hoping to tell you something. It can wait though."

"No, tell me." Erin murmured.

"Later, right now, we're getting remarried-ish." Jay smiled and kissed her. They turned to Mouch, the newly ordained minister. 

Vows were 're-vowed' and words were re-said. I love you's were thrown into the air before they kissed. 

They sealed their everlasting love with a kiss and then sat down with their big huge 'family' and talked about life and work and everything. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

"I'm glad we did this." Jay said, "I'm glad you came up with this."

"I felt like me getting shot was tearing us apart. Like something had changed and I felt like we needed to remove that part of our lives. To take it out and just redo that day. I love you."

"I love you, too." Jay kissed her forehead. Erin leaned into him and closed her eyes.

"Wait," she shot up, "you were gonna tell me something... earlier."

"I think we should do that in private. Later." Jay frowned.

"Why, it can't be that bad."

"It's not bad, it's nothing bad. I promise. But it's something private. It's something only you and I should discuss."

"Okay...? Later, then." Erin turned her head to Will who was about to give a speech.

"My brother Jay is the bravest man you will ever meet. As a kid, I went to school one day and walked my little brother to school, too. We got stopped by this kid who'd been bullying me for a month or so. The bully asked me for some money or he'd hurt Jay. Ya know what Jay said? Being the 7 year old snob Jay was, Jay kicked him in the nuts and said, 'I wanna see you try.' The bravest little kid ever. I'm older, and at the time I didn't have the bravery or courage to do what he did. And then Jay went into the military when he got older and I was afraid I wouldn't get him back to be there to kick bullies in the nuts. But he came back and I thought he was done being that brave little brother, but then he goes and becomes a detective. I don't know how he does it but he is the best brother a man could get. And I hope that him and Erin have a long, happy, healthy life and that he stays brave and courageous through any dark times in their marriage, but that they push though and always have each other. To my brother and his wife!" Will cheered and drank his champagne.

"Thank you, Will." Jay thanked. He stood and hugged his big brother.

"In the almost 3 years I've known Erin, she has showed me so much." Burgess started. "One day I got to work with her and that was probably the best day on the job. She's so passionate about work but then somehow takes these terrible days where people are killed and kids are molested and make it better. Make it happier. She brings smiles to everyone's faces and somehow does it all in one day. She gets shot and then plans this whole wedding! I mean she is a bad-ass. But there are those soft, sensitive sides. When Nadia died, she did go into that phase, but she pulled out of it. She used and still uses Nadia as motivation. I'm sorry to bring her up, Erin, but I know you can handle it because are the strongest, most caring, loving, determined person. I'm so glad I was able to come to both of your weddings and I'm so happy that you found the perfect guy for you, someone who is just as determined and motivated and kindhearted as you. And hopefully in however many years, I hope to be married, I hope to be a detective, just like you, because there is no better woman as a role model than you." Burgess stated. 

Erin teared up, but blinked the tears away, "Kim, thank you. I was afraid I'd have no one to make a speech for me, I'm so glad you came. And, Kim, you'll find the guy. Sometimes, it's the person that you're not even expecting, or sometimes, it's the guy that you've dumped that's come back for you." Erin nodded towards Ruzek.

"Kim, I love you. And I'm ready for this, for you. Please, Kim, do me the honor of marrying me. Kim, please, marry me?" Ruzek knelt in front of her. Erin backed away and hugged Jay as they watched.

"Yes, yes of course!" Kim kissed him.

"This night couldn't go any better." Jay stated, smiling.

"I wanna have a baby." Erin looked at Jay.

"I guess it could. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Jay smiled, kissing her.

"Let's do it, then. Let's have a kid." Erin kissed him back.

"You're having a kid!?" Natalie cheered.

"What? No. But we want to." Jay corrected.

"Oh, that kid is going to be the cutest kid ever, next to Owen, of course.