Us?

"I'm back." Gabby walked through the door. "Erin, wake up." Gabby nudged Erin.

"Ugh...., what?" Erin groggily asked.

"I think I know what's wrong," Gabby replied.

"Oh, well what wrong with me?"

"Well..." Gabby started.

~~~~

After hearing what was wrong with her, Erin shooed away Gabby and sat in Jay and her's bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out her phone. She was gonna call Jay but changed her mind. She opened photos and started swiping through them.

Every picture she saw of Jay and her made her happy but at the same time sad. Happy because they were good together, but sad because they're relationship was falling apart.

"Erin? Are you here?" Jay searched the apartment. "Erin, hey." He sat next to her on the bed.

"Jay, what are you doing here?" Erin turned her head towards Jay, wiping a tear off her cheek.

"I live here." Jay responded.

"No, I mean now." Erin laughed.

"I came to find you. I have something to say." Jay stated.

"Did Gabby tell you?" Erin looked down.

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing, never mind. Continue, please." Erin turned her body toward his.

"I've been acting so stupid this whole time, it's so dumb of me to be mad at you for how you're feeling. For what happened. It's so stupid of me to be mad at something that's uncontrollable. It's so dumb of me not to take into consideration how you feel, and I feel terrible about that. Erin, I'm so sorry, could you ever forgive me?" Jay asked.

"I mean.... I don't know, it might take some persuasion..." Erin smirked, she ran her fingers down his chest.

"Well if that's what you want." Jay laughed. "All kidding aside, do you forgive me, or am I just shooting the breeze?"

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready, if you are." Jay stated.

"I forgive you. I know it's stupid of me to base forgiveness of one stupid thing, but it's what I have to do. Especially now."

"What, why? What's going on? Is everything okay?" Jay worriedly asked.

"Everything is perfect. It's just... well... I have to know...." Erin paused. "Ya know what, never mind. I'm gonna go get a drink of water."

"No, Erin tell me." Jay pleaded.

"I have to know if you're gonna be here for us." Erin stopped in her tracks.

"Us, who?" Jay asked.

"Us." Erin repeated. She moved a hand over her stomach.

"Are you joking?" Jay said with a frown.

"No, I'm not and I need to know if I can rely on you."

"This is great news! Erin, you can rely on me. I'll be here every step of the way. I'm not going anywhere this time. I'm gonna stay right here, right by you. I love you, Erin." Jay pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm guessing you still want that water though, right?"

"Heh, yeah." Erin giggled, heading toward the kitchen. She turned around, "oh, and Jay, I love you, too, by the way."