Veto

6 months till Jay is back. Erin is 6 months pregnant.

"Jay can finally Skype today! I'm so excited! Nobody's told him about me being pregnant so I'm really excited! I can't wait to see how he'll react! He's gonna be so happy!" Erin cheers.

"I'm happy for you, Erin." Will stated, trying to hug her over her continuously growing belly.

"He said he'll Skype me whenever he's free, so I can't miss a second. We've been writing letters for the past couple of days. He told me that today would be the day he could Skype. But that he'd only be able to Skype like once every two weeks so we have to start writing more letters. What if he doesn't like the news? What if he gets distracted? What if he dies?" Erin started worrying.

"Erin, stop worrying, it's not good for the baby. Just calm down. He's gonna be over joyed, and he won't get distracted, he won't die. He'll be here for you guys and for your daughter when she's growing up. He'll be here for you." Will stated, but then saw the call pop up from Jay on the laptop screen. "I'll leave you to it. Tell him I said I miss him, but my shift starts in 30 minutes and that I love him."

Will left and Erin answered the call.

She tilted the camera so he couldn't see her growing belly.

"Hey, Erin! How've you been?" He asked.

"Good, I miss you so much. I wish I could see you in person." Erin stated.

"I have good news!" Jay cheered.

"Me too!" Erin smiled.

"I'll be coming back 4 months earlier than expected, so I'll be back in 2 months, but I do get to come back on break for two days!" Jay stated.

"You won't miss it. Thank god." Erin murmured.

"Miss what?" Jay asked.

"I'm.... we're pregnant!" She said hesitantly.

"What!? Are you joking?" Jay said, excitedly. "Wait, that means you're about, 1... 2... 6 months pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'm six months. I don't know if you got it yet, you'll probably get it tomorrow, but I sent you all the ultrasound pictures up to this month. I haven't gone for this month. But you'll get to see our daughter be born, that's good news." Erin smiled.

"Our daughter?" Jay put his head in his hands.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"I can't believe it. I'm so dumb. I shouldn't have rejoined, I could be there with you right now. I miss you so, so much." Jay lifted his head.

"It's okay."

"Do you want to discuss names?" Jay asked.

"Amy?"

"Veto." Jay stated.

"America." Erin suggested.

"Vetoooo." Jay replied.

"Jessica?"

"No."

"Allison?"

"No."

And the name pickings went on and on and on. They just couldn't decide, but eventually they came to a decision. 

If you want to suggest a name, go ahead, leave it in the comments! I won't announce name until the baby is "born" but thanks for all the suggestions that will be left, I appreciate it!