Nadia

"Tomorrow is your wedding day! What are you doing at work? Go home! Go spend some time with your girlfriends." Ruzek said.

"1. I don't have any girlfriends besides the ones here, working today. 2. I don't have anyone to spend time with. 3. You guys are my family." Erin smiled.

"I guess that's why I came, too." Jay stated, walking up the stairs.

"You know it's bad luck for us to see each other the day before the wedding." Erin frowned.

"Did you know that I don't care. If I want to see my bride-to-be, the day before our wedding, I will. Bad luck is nothing when you've got love. Especially ours."

"True." Erin smiled and kissed him.

"How about we go out for a lunch? Maybe the whole unit? Our treat." Jay suggested.

"I'm in," Dawson blurted.

"Count me in." Atwater stated.

"Free food," Ruzek joked.

"You're family, of course I'll come." Al stated. Even Burgess overheard and joined. When Mouse finally entered the room, her tagged along too.

"Hank...? Are you coming?" Erin asked as they all left the building about 10 steps ahead of her.

"No, I don't think I am."

"Why not?"

"Because I've got work to do. I'll be at the wedding though. Don't doubt that."

"I know, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. I don't think I'm coming back here later today."

"Okay, kid. See ya tomorrow." He went back into his office.

They all went to Jay and Erin's apartment because no one could agree on just one place to eat.

After maybe a half an hour of talking, they somehow got on the topic of Nadia. "I wish she could be here. I wish she was here, god I miss her." Antonio stated.

"I think we all do." Jay stated. He looked to his left, where Erin sat. She was about to cry so she rushed off to the bathroom. Jay followed behind her.

"Erin, hey. She will be with us. She'll always be with us. I think she'll be watching over us... no I know she will. It's okay, Erin."

"I know, but I miss her. I just wish there was some way for us to know, she's okay, she's watching over us. I just wish I knew." Erin cried.

"There is. You just remember the good times and if you get sad, jut look up and pretend you see her face. Pretend you see her telling you it's all gonna be okay. Or look at me and find strength in my presence." Jay stated.

She nodded and she followed him back into the kitchen where they all were seated.

++++

"Wake up! Erin. You're late. The wedding starts in 3 hours. Get up!" Burgess shook her.

"I'm up." Erin slobbered.

"No, you're not. Why aren't you up?"

"I had a rough night." Erin turned.

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Nadia." Erin got up, "It's all good. Let's get ready." Erin smiled.