KABLAM

"Who are you?" Erin breathed out, the duct tape muffling her voice.

"Wouldn't you like to know, bitch," a masked man chuckled evilly, "I told you to shut up!"

"Where's Jay?" She asks.

"Shut up!" The masked man orders.

"Roman, take her to the back and tie her to the pole," he demands.

Roman walked over to Erin and untied her feet. He shoved her forward off of the chair she was on and into the back room.

"Who's there?" A blindfolded Jay questions, squirming.

"Jay? I'm here it's me!" Erin yelled out before the back of Roman's hand smacked across her face, accidentally pulling the duct tape off.

"I'll kill you!" Jay shouted, "I'll kill you, dammit!"

"What do you want?" Erin asked.

"Shut up!" Roman's voice faded as he walked away. A door slammed behind him.

"Erin, are you blindfolded?" Jay whispered.

"I'm not. It looks as if we're in a warehouse, I don't recognize Roman by his name or his face, but the boss, he won't say his name and he wears a mask. I think maybe one of us knows who he is," Erin replied quietly.

"I think I can get his duct tape off my wrists," Jay explained. Seconds later, the sound of duct tape ripping filled the empty space in the room.

Jay pulled the blindfold off and bent down to his feet to undo the duct tape connecting him to the pole.

He then rushed over to Erin who was also duct taped to a pole. Blood was streaming down her cheek, "he must've wounded you when he backhanded you," Jay explained, ripping the tape. Come on, let's get out of here."

"Wait, be quiet, do you hear that?" Erin asked.

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

"What is that?" Erin questioned.

"It sounds like a timer."

"A timer for what?"

"I don't know but I suggest we get the hell out of here," Jay pulled her over to the door.

When he opened it, he noticed that the warehouse was empty. No one was there anymore, they'd left. They headed for the exit, but the doors were welded shut.

"Whoever welded it had to have found another way out," Jay pointed out.

"True, and we will, too."

As they ran back over to a different set of doors, they passed a little machine. tick tick tick

It was getting louder. They ran back to the machine only to notice that it wasn't a machine, but a bomb, and there was only 10 seconds left until it was set to go off.

"What do we do?"

"Run!" Jay shouted.

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick KABLAM!