Spoiler

Before you start reading, read this please. Later on it's gonna go to a bit of politics. Not much though. If you don't like trump, I don't like trump. If you don't like Clinton, I don't like Clinton. To keep my fan base (which is already small) I would like to keep my political opinions out of my stories, so that is why it says stuff In brackets. I don't care if you liberal or conservative, if you like my stories, it shouldn't matter because this is a politically free zone! Please do not post anything hate comments on Clinton, trump, or specified sides. Also, very sorry this was very long, but thanks!

Jay walked ahead of Erin to open her door for her. She got in the car and he shut it, ran to his side, and got in himself.

"Chivalry isn't dead, now is it?" Erin smiled.

"The best for my wife," Jay stated, putting the key in the ignition.

"Jay, today felt good. It was good to be back at work. I mean, I missed Kota all day, but work was... it felt normal. Good." Erin explained.

"Looks like someone had a great first day back!" Jay laughed, pulling her into a kiss. He pulled away and kissed her neck. We could always tell the babysitter that we're working an extra hour or two..." Jay whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, we could," Erin frowned.

"I miss him, too, but you can't always be with him. And you're gonna regret it, I promise," Jay smirked, kissing her neck again.

"I can't, not right now, Jay. I'm sorry," Erin shifted in her seat.

"I understand," Jay sat up, buckling his seatbelt and backing out of the parking space. "Is everything okay with you? I mean everything is great right now, I just feel you're a little distant right now."

"Me? Distant? Are you sure about that one?" Erin sarcastically asked.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just... it's that time..." Erin stated.

"What time?"

"The special time for girls..." Erin turned her head in embarrassment.

"Oooooh." Jay gulped. "Well... is it just me does [whichever presidential 2017 candidate you don't like] get on your nerves?"

"Oh, yeah. [whichever presidential 2017 candidate you don't like] is definitely making me mad. But what can you say? That [he/she has made] our world terrible?"

"Yeah, it's sad what our world has become..."

"Erin, I'm afraid." Jay says blankly.

"Of what, Jay?"

"Of being what my father was, of not being a good dad. Of backing down. Of giving up. Of not being enough for you, not being what you deserve. I'm afraid, and I guess that's why I ran. But we have to face our fears eventually, right? So I'm here, and I'm gonna face them." Jay parked in front of the babysitters house.

"We're gonna face them."

"We?"

"We." Erin assured him.

"Lets go get Kota." Jay smiled, getting out of the car.

"Jay, wait!" Erin stopped him, "thank you for confiding in me."

"That's what couples do..." Jay stated, "not necessarily me, but I'm full of surprises, eh?"

"What are you? Canadian?" Erin laughed.

"Hey! That's rude! Canadians are awesome. Not as cool as us Americans, but they are still friggin awesome!"

"That reminds me, I have like 2 season left of Heartland..." Erin looked away, turning red.

"You watched it without me," Jay said with a frown.

"I'm sorry, it's just, I had to know if they would get back together. Spoiler, they do!" Erin smiled.

"Erin!" Jay plugged his ears. "I don't wanna hear anymore. No watching any without me now! That was very rude of you..."

"I'm sorry, let's go get our son, now."

"I don't know, you betrayed us, Kota was getting all invested in that show, and you ruined it for him." Jay smirked.

"I guess Kota is your new nickname now, huh?" Erin teased, knocking on the door.

Some ruckus inside forced Erin and Jay to bust in.