"F-Falan?"

The cloaked woman's eyes snapped opened.
"S-Sorry....I confused you for someone else." Shannon quickly apologized as she quickly walked to Lord Barbarossa's desk and set the tray down. She wouldn't dare look up. She set the cup up and felt all eyes on her. The rukh birds silently comforting her and she finally calmed down. She served him his tea and bowed. She begins to walk out the door but, trips on her own feet and falls face flat in the floor.
Rotter burst out laughing ,and Memphis couldn't help but chuckle and she quickly crawled out and closed the door.
"I think I died....." Shannon whines as she rested on the wall, embarrassed.
She stood up, and dusted herself, following the Rukh birds.
As she walked down the hallway, she did ask herself how Lord Drakon was. The two were friends. She continues to walk to down the hallway but something caught her eye.

A golden butterfly.

She looked at it confused as it landed on her finger. Her eyes changed to blue once again. She followed it down to the hidden passages. She knew them like the back of her hand. A few minutes passer and she was lead to a strange area. She didn't know the place and she was getting nervous. The golden butterfly then landed on a old door. It was so old only a small push sent it crashing to the ground.
She paled and saw the butterfly go in. The room was old and filled with strange markings. There, in the center, was an old book. A butterfly emblem on the cover. A strange feeling arose in her, like she was drawn to it. She walked towards and gently picked it up, afraid it might turn to dust.
The butterfly marking glowed brightly and it blinded her, everything went black.

--

Falan stomped through the hidden passageways, feeling a strange power awaken. Scratch that, a VERY familiar power awaken. Barbarossa decided to see what was happening. As they arrived, they saw golden butterflies flying all over.
"It better not be who I think it is!" Falan growled.
They were now at the room and saw a girl passed out on the floor.
"Isn't that the maid that tripped?" Rotter snickered.
Memphis rolled his eyes and walked over to pick up the girl but....

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The laugh echoed through the room. Everyone got out there weapons.
"Ffffffaaaaaalllllaaannnnn~how could you lock me away?" A woman's voice sang.
Suddenly the girl just stood up, as if possessed. Golden butterflies landed on her and changed her appearance.
A Western-style woman with ginger-blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a bow adorned with a rose in her hair, a choker, and ballgown-like dress. Her dress constantly switches from brown to dark brown. She also wears the successor ring on her left middle finger. She is also sometimes seen holding a gold kiseru.

She grins at Falan wickedly.
"Beatrice!" Falan growled.
The woman now known as Beatrice smiles but her expression turned to emotionless.
"I will never forgive you for betraying Solomon and Rakujima. Because of you, Arba, Ithnan....I lost my family..........YOU'LL PAY!!!!" Then Beatrice charges at her but suddenly froze.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" She screamed as she held her head.
The rukh began to gather around her, as if trying to get her to leave.
"GET OUT MEEEEEE!!!!" Shannon's voice rang through the room.
Beatrice screamed and cracks formed all over her. She shattered and disappears, and Shannon drops to the ground, panting. Falan looked her shocked as everyone else. The girl was possessed and broke free of the Golden Witch's hold, meaning....

Barbarossa smirked and walked up to to Shannon. The girl seemed interesting. Shannon felt her vision get hazy and then blacks out. The last thing she saw, was Barbarossa looking down at her.