Chapter 47

Liam's POV

Louis has been pretty securely in his headspace for several days now, but in two days he needs to be out so he can fly to LA for the interviews he has next week. I'm a bit worried about how that's going to go, so we're going to try and get him out this afternoon.

I'm kind of sad to think about ending this. I've really enjoyed ageplay. Louis makes a really good baby, well, more like a two-year-old, but still. He's been mostly cooperative since he relaxed into his headspace, other than the occasional incident. I really hope that after this he agrees to continue; even though it's a lot of work for the rest of us, it's also a lot of fun.

At the moment, he's happily colouring a picture, sitting on the floor in the living room with Mr. Snuggles sat next to him. He occasionally looks up to make sure I haven't left the room, but that's the only movement he's made for the last hour. Harry and Niall are out for the morning, doing a bit of shopping and just getting out of the house since we've been stuck here for days. I'm just enjoying watching Louis play. I can't really believe this is the same person who just a couple weeks ago was so miserable.

How long should I let him play? We did warn him at breakfast that he was going to have to be big at some point today...

"Daddy, m'done!" Louis stands up, carrying his picture over to me. He has somewhat messily coloured a scene from Guardians of the Galaxy in his Marvel colouring book.

 He has somewhat messily coloured a scene from Guardians of the Galaxy in his Marvel colouring book

"Very nice, buddy! Can you put away your crayons, please?"

"Otay, Daddy!" It's funny, his speech is mostly normal, I mean his vocabulary is significantly decreased, but he talks normally most of the time, except for certain words which he can't seem to pronounce. 'Okay' being one of the most common ones, most of them are just missing syllables or shortened words, like 'nanas' instead of 'bananas', but there are a couple like 'okay' which get different sounds, or 'pwease' and 'tank oo'. It's cute though. I don't mind; he's still understandable.

I guess now is as good a time as any to try getting him out. I could wait until the others are home, but that's just an excuse to put it off. After Louis finishes with the crayons, he climbs onto my lap on the couch. Shoot. Do I let him sit on me, or do I get him to sit next to me? I don't know what to do...

"Daddy? Why your face do this?" He's poking at the crease between my eyebrows; I guess I must have been frowning.

"I'm just thinking, Lou."

"Daddy angry?"

"No, bud, I'm not angry." I'm just worried; I don't want to do this. I can already tell it's not going to go well.

"Daddy, can I watch telly, please?"

Okay. This is it. I can do it.

"Not right now. We need to have a talk. Do you remember what I told you at breakfast?"