Chapter 21

Louis' POV

We finished Toy Story, and are halfway through Toy Story 2. I'm enjoying cuddling into Harry and Niall, but I'm still not entirely happy with Liam for the way he was acting earlier, so I'm going to avoid him as much as I can. I'm just scared that he's going to try to do things that I don't want to do too quickly. Suddenly I feel an all too familiar twinge in my bladder, reminding me that I drank a large cup of hot chocolate a couple hours ago. I ignore it as best as I can, because I know if I tell the lads they will just tell me to use my nappy, and I really really don't want to do that. I'm hoping that if I can hold it until they are all getting ready for bed, they will lose track of me and I can sneak off to the bathroom.

By the time we are getting set up for Toy Story 3, I have to piss really badly and I have to sit with my legs squeezed tightly together, but I manage to keep from squirming as we start the movie.

"Lou, are you alright?" Niall's asking, but I don't know what he's talking about. "You're rocking back and forth. Are you okay?" I just shrug. I didn't realize I was rocking, but now that he's pointed it out, I do my best to stop. It's hard, I have to pee so bad. Harry and Niall exchange glances, and suddenly, a look of realization dawns on Niall's face, and he bends down to whisper in my ear, pretending to be secret but really talking plenty loud enough for the others to hear: "Louis, do you have to pee?"

"No" I don't bother pretending to be quiet. "I'm fine"

Apparently nobody believes me, which isn't surprising, I wouldn't believe me either. Liam leans over Niall to talk to me. "Louis, I know you have to go. You need to just do it, alright?"

"No. I don't want to!" I really have to go. I don't know what to do. "I can't...I won't do it!" I try to stand up, but the instant I start moving, two things happen simultaneously and I sit right back down: my bladder gets excited at the prospect of moving and I nearly lose control, and Niall and Harry grab my arms. "Please! Lads I don't want to do this. No, let me go!" I can't do this, I don't want to wet myself.

"Lou, look at me please" Harry reaches to turn my chin. "If you just go, then I can change you right away, and it'll be over with. If you hold on too long, you will just hurt yourself."

"No! I'm not going to wet myself like a baby! I won't!" By this point, I'm nearly yelling and crying at the same time, and someone has paused the movie. "I won't do it, just let me go! I'm not a baby!"

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say, because Liam leans forward again to look me in the eyes. "Louis. You need to listen to us. Just go, and we will take care of you." His words are kind, but his tone is stern.

"I-I can't" I'm fully crying now. I'm just so embarrassed that they are making me do this. "I don't wanna do thi-is." Harry slides me onto his lap, cuddling and shushing me, but I don't want to be calmed down. It's getting really hard to hold it, I feel like I'm about to explode. I can't let this happen. "Just, let me go, please! I don't want to!" I'm crying harder and harder. Suddenly the pressure in my bladder increases, and I need to get off Harry's lap! I can't piss myself on his lap. "Harry! Let me off! I-I can't...I need...let me gooo!" He doesn't let me off, but it's going to happen. "I-I can't...no!" Despite my best efforts, my bladder has escaped my control, and I've let out a long spurt of pee into the nappy. I can't help it, and start crying harder.

Harry must have realized what happened, because he strokes my back and speaks softly. "Shh, Lou. It's alright. Let's get you changed, yeah? Do you want Papa to change you, or maybe Daddy or Dada should do it?"

I can't speak, I'm so embarrassed, even though the pressure in my bladder was barely lightened by that one release. I just hide my head in Harry's shoulder, not wanting any of the boys to see my face because they all know what just happened, and cry harder.

"Okay, bud. You're okay. Papa's going to take you to get changed, alright?" He doesn't wait for my approval, just lifts me like he did earlier and walks me to my bathroom. I groan a little at the pain the movement causes in my bladder. I'm still crying, and I can't really breathe.

Harry sets me down on the counter, but after looking at my face, he pulls me back in. The sudden pull combined with his body pressing against my abdomen causes my to release the rest of my bladder, soaking the nappy, and I start to sob even harder.

"Oh Lou, shh, bud, you're alright. Hey, listen, you've only done what we wanted you to do. You're being really good right now, I just need you to calm down, alright?"

I don't know why he thinks me knowing that I'm doing what they want is going to help. It doesn't help my embarrassment about him feeling me wet myself, and it doesn't stop the others knowing, and I still need to get changed, which is probably the worst part.

Harry just pulls me tighter on his hip, which is uncomfortable with the wet nappy, but also surprisingly comforting, as he rocks back and forth slightly while hushing me. Eventually, I manage to calm myself from sobbing to sniffling.

"Are you ready to change now bud? I know you don't want to, but I've got to do it, otherwise you'll get a rash." I don't want to, but it's inevitable, so I just nod, and he puts me down on the counter again. "Lay back for me please? I'll do it as fast as I can."

I lay down, keeping my hands over my face, not wanting to watch him do it or be able to see my face. He pulls my pants down just to my knees, then undoes the tabs of the nappy, pulling it out from under me and replacing it immediately with a fresh one. Then comes the worst part: he pulls out a wet wipe, and I just can't handle the thought of him wiping me with that. "No!" I squirm and curl into a ball.

"Lou, I've gotta do this. Unless you want one of the others to come in and do this, I need you to just let me do this, I'll be quick, I promise." Knowing there is no way out of this, I give in, and true to his word, he does it quickly, taping up the nappy and pulling my pants back up before washing his hands and pulling me in for a hug. "You did great Lou. I'm proud of you!"

I want to complain about his tone of voice, but I'm too overwhelmed and starting to get sleepy, so I just nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck as he lifts me once again and takes me out to the living room. As he walks, I realize how much he's been carrying me, and that I haven't really noticed until now. Oh well, it's kinda nice, like a really long hug, just while walking and I don't have to put any effort in to moving.

Not sure how I feel about this chapter... 🤔

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter; it made me really happy!