Chapter Sixty Seven

Kera Wendell

"Good morning." I told Tristan as he literally just woke up ten seconds ago.
His arms were wrapped around my body. After last nights activities where we went round & rounds after saying I love you, had us tired.

"Morning." He mumbled.

"You still tired. See, I put you to sleep." I said laughingly which made his chuckle.

"Yeah, last night when you curled up to me while I was ontop of you breathing in my ear." He taunted back.

"And look where you are now, and it's 11:oo in the morning boy bye."

"Mhm." He squeezed tighter while kissing my inner thigh which was super close to my vagina since I had his shirt on with no underwear.

"Stop and get up." I giggled.

In a few more moments he did so. I sat on the edge of the bed looking up at him. He was looking out of his big ass patio glass door/window opening them up. The sun was too bright as it is.

"That's too bright."

"You were just complaining." He says making no eye contact.

"I was not complaining Tristan Trevor James Thompson."

"Oh now we saying government," He shared a small laugh. "The lies you tell Kera Montana Wendell." He walked over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Let's take a shower together and I'll cook breakfast."

"No, I know what you're trying to do, and it's only been what six months, aren't we moving too fast?"

"You feel like we are?" He asked changing his tone. I didn't like this tone.

"I mean..."

"You mean what? I ain't like them other niggas. I don't wanna play these games with a real woman, when I'm a real nigga." He kissed my forehead and I felt at peace.

While showering together he kept kissing my neck and turning me on. I'm pretty sure they were love marks specially with me being light skin. After we got out the shower after washing and brushing our teeth, he told me to get dressed-
because we were going out. I shrugged and I didn't mind. He got dressed quickly with grey Nike muscle shirt & Nike shorts.

I did the same with dressing casual as well, with some light blue jeans and my Adidas black shirt. My hair went into a high curly ponytail. I slid on some black Fenty slides added a little makeup on my face & neck because of Tristan then headed downstairs.

While heading down I did grab my small LV bag which had my phone and other items in there. I smelled the turkey bacon while entering the kitchen. He was facing the stove so I went up to him wrapping my small arms around his waist. He smelled so good and manly, from his body soap and cologne.

"So your off today?" I asked.

"For the most part yeah."

"That's great." I smiled widely trying to hide it as much as I could because him not having to go train or have a game today made me happy & I get to spend time with him.