Chapter Fifty Three

Tremaine Neverson

"She needs to go to a mental hospital, a rehabilitation center that's the best thing." Sheryl said over the phone just as I sat in my studio chair.

"Sheryl please don't say that."

I was already worried when I told Sheryl that Kera had been taking the pills.

"It's all in the facts. The pills are deadly and she's probably already making them apart of her life and needs to get clean from them. Whether either of you want this or not it has to be done. She needs more help than what I can give her. She needs a body scan and all of that and I'm a mental therapist not a doctor. I know you're scared and I can call the rehabilitation center I've been looking at for her for quite some time. And I'll have them come around one. The sooner the better."

"So it's not even up for choice?"

"Her life is on the line."

And after that I was on board.
I couldn't risk something happening to her, I just couldn't and she has five kids that all need her. She needs to get help for herself and for them.

As I made it back upstairs and once I made it to the bedroom I saw her in complete panic, I knew what it was about. I closed the door by the look on her face she was in need of them. It broke my heart.

"I don't know what sick game you're on but you couldn't wrap your head around the fact we're divorced. So you forced sex on me Trey! Huh, you are so stupid and you just can let me go can you! I place my fucking pain reliefs in my purse did you see them!" She spat recklessly.

"What I did yesterday was out of her respect and we never had sex. Those fake ass 'pain relievers' you over here lying to her everyone about? They're gone and will stay gone Kera! Do you know you can die from them?" She laughed deviously.

"What the fuck do you mean they're gone? Trey give me my shit right now!"

"No!"

I went to my closet regretting not to flush them down the toilet earlier. Kera trailed behind me.

"Trey give those here." She got in my face.

"Don't start this please just let me-"

She smacked me hard enough where for a split second I felt like hitting her back. "Stop!"

"No you don't understand!" She yelled getting in my way of making it to the bathroom.

"Stop you need help and that's what Sheryl is trying to do."

"Right now this has nothing to do with Sheryl. I need those pills! Trey give it here!"

Omniscient

The look of drug abuse was in Kera's eyes, that let Trey knew she'd been taking the pills for a while and it broke him. He knew she probably couldn't function with out then and that was deeper than anything they'd ever gone through.

Trey's cheek burned from her slapping him but he wasn't going to give these back to her. He honestly meant to flush them earlier but calling Sheryl was his top priority.