Chapter Sixty Six

Five months later
Kera Wendell

Being that it's been a total of five months since the restraining order on Trey, and the whole situation itself. I've been shooting for full custody hard for my kids, so far they are still letting him see them but I usually let Bam or my security drop them off.

He only can see the three times a month for a whole day with no overnights. Due to the fact he abused me and the police found marijuana illegally even though its been legal in California. His manager doesn't want him smoking it plus back charges.

When Marcus found out he was extremely worried and told me and the kids to stay in his guest house for a while. I did as told, I was too shocked to go anywhere or find my own place but five months later I've been doing okay. I never thought life would be turning around so quickly, I wouldn't necessarily say it's down hill because towards the end I was falling out of love with Trey anyway. I like Tristan a lot.

KM is a whole another story, so far is been down for a couple months now and I know I'm been getting thousands of comments and requests of people wanting it back. Right now I was just focusing on me. The kids were off at school and I was here all alone in the big ass guest house.

Tristan does check up on me like every week, he calls or texts almost everyday. He texted about thirty minutes ago. While digging through my clothes I found those Supreme underwear he let me keep well I took but I kept them every since that night. I smiled because I had them on right now, of corse after I'd washed them. While in this master bedroom, I set the phone in the window near the light to take a picture and send it to Tristan. I wanted him to see that I still had them. Sending, it to his phone with a funny sexy text message along.

Text To: BabyTristan
These are yours daddy, I think you should come get them... they're a little wet 💦

Laughing while I hit send I went into the bathroom to take this braid out my hair. Funny thing about it is T and I still haven't had sex. I wanted our time to be extra special and at the right moment so right now we were just teasing each other. He texted back and I began laughing again.

Text To: BabyTristan
First off When I know I can't hit right now so I'm lowkey mad af right now. I can't take this man I like what I see 😋 third I will come take them right now!

I smiled at the message feeling myself blush. Removing these hot ass jeans on. I was planning on going out but I didn't so I kept my bra, camo shirt on and Supreme's. I took my empty tea cup into the kitchen. I placed the cup in the sink before I heard a knock at the door.

I peeped through the hole first but when I saw Tristan a smile completely came on my face. I opened the door definitely not caring that I had on a t shirt, bra and panties. He must of been driving here when I sent the message.

"Damn." He bite his lips looking at me.

"Stop." I engulfed him into a nice hug as he grabbed my ass as usual picking me up. His foot swung the door closed. I kissed his pink lips holding onto him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I missed you, specially since you sending my pics like that." I giggled.

"Somebody liked it very much."

"Duh."

Before I knew it while I was sitting on the kitchen counter, legs wrapped around my baby, we still kissing each other the front door busted up and I walked Marcus, Bam, my mother.