Chapter Fifty Seven

Kera Neverson

Angel(Lyvone's girlfriend), Remy(Jayden's girlfriend), Layla and I were in the sand under the shaded tables while, the kids and guys played in the water

"Who did you get to dog sit?" I asked Angel.

"My mom, she's loves him." I smiled.
She tied her bathing suit skirt onto her waist.
"I better get going it's getting hotter by the minute."

"Yes it is." I agreed as she went into the water.

"Look at what Justin posted." Layla laughed leaning her arm over to show me an Instagram post. It was a old picture of her when she was sixteen that Justin posted.

I smiled at the picture before asking. "How does Terrence feel about you and Justin still in contact?"

"He's blowing it way out of proportion. Justin and I are just friends and will always be so it shouldn't be a problem I really don't understand."

"How would you feel if Terrence was still talking to one of his exes that was still friends with him." I popped a grape in my mouth.

"I would trust in him that's all that they are."

"You just have to make sure you look at the situation both ways."

"That's really unnecessary when's there is nothing go on." I shrugged watching the kids play.

"Mommy!" The girls caught my attention, "Yoga on the sand."

"Cute babies

"Cute babies."

Without them noticing Adrian, and Kobe came behind the splashing buckets of water on them.

"Kobe! Adrian! Stop- we will get y'all back!"

The boys ran off while Kobe tried to hide in my lap. That wasn't a good spot because I wasn't trying to wet or be apart of their chaos.