Chapter Three (Pt 2)

Tremaine Neverson

"Well is she pregnant?" Jayla's father asked.

"Jayla is not pregnant. She will have mild sickness for the next week possibly. Some Advil, Tylenol will work, no major surgeries or anything just another check up on two weeks." I sly of relief came apron me.

Jayden's face was unreadable.

Nia was solace about the situation. I knew she wasn't ready to be a grandmother nor Jayla's dumb rabbit ass parents. Jayden whispered something to Jayla before all three of us left out.

"This was a warning sign, you can't just going around having sex cause' you think that shit cool because it's not. You do because your mature and ready." Nia states but Jayden wasn't actually listening to a word she said. In fact he walked away after we'd got to the lobby.

"I'll talk to him."

"Are you gonna talk to him or let this bypass like you do everything else."

"Look I'm not as tough on him as I should but I'm been in positions just like him. And I try to be an understanding father and parent." I defend myself.

"Look where we are Trey. He needs to be a man to better himself not because he had a cool ass father and friends. This was definitely a wake up call for all of us."

"I agree. Dodged a bullet this time." I say walking away and into my car after I'd made it to the parking lot.

My stomach started to grumble, I missed my baby Kera and I didn't know where the hell Jayden went. The keys went into the ignition hole just as I talked to Siri making sure she dialed Kera because I was beginning to drive.

"Hey, Trey how's everything going?" She answered nonchalantly.

"She's not pregnant.?" I say making a left turn.

"How's Jayden?"

"He left."

"Trey your gonna have to talk to him. And spend time with your damn family. Fuck who you working with right now, look at your damn son. You sleep or something? When he comes back home, stop fooling around and shit." I sighed wanting to ignore life itself.

"Alright."

"I'll see you when you get here."

I tuned into Keyshia Cole and Tupac Playa Cardz Right. I was feeling a little bothered about the whole Jayden situation to everything. I need and should talk to Kera about this and stop holding it in thinking I can handle this.

Another thing I definitely need to do is talk to mama and let her talk to Jayden. She hates finding things on the Internet and blames me on the fact I didn't tell her.

Chris' contact popped up from an incoming call but I didn't answer. I parked right behind Kera's Benz seeing Jayden's truck. I knew now was the time to have to talk with him.

I twisted the knob seeing Layla on the couch with Adrian and Kera in the kitchen.

"Pops!" Adrian says showing off his dimples.