Chapter Sixty Three

Layla Neverson

Weeks maybe even a whole month passed by and things were still rough between Terrence and I. I hardly ever texted my ex but we still keep in touch. I yawned while snuggling to the blanket. Terrence was in the shower, I knew because of the steam, his soap and running water.

There's also something I've been keeping from him because we hardly communicate with each other. It was bothering me to the max but he needed to apologize to me because his assumptions are wrong.

As the tv restarted another episode of Empire, Terrence came out with a towel wrapped around his body. The water droplets glistening down his brown chocolate skin. His curls were all wet and cute along with his pearly white teeth.

His clothes were on the foot on the bed along with his underwear. He towel dropped as he dried his whole body off, and sure enough mad or not I looked. His long thick member was striking out with his six pack abs right above. I began to get hot flashes & stomach from the secret I've been keeping. I tired not to groan while moving to make the slight pain stop.

"You alright?" He asked— and as if that was a green light I begin to cry because the pain felt worst. He must of heard my weeps because he came over and pulled me in his arms. I rejected it trying to get up of the bed. Slowly I succeeded.

My arms went above my head trying to block out some of the sun that was shining through.

After I put the down his eyes were directly on my lower region.

"Layla what is going on? Despite what we going through I'ma be here for you. Tell me what's going on because we need to talk."

"Terrence I-I could be pregnant."

"What? I thought you said you were on the pill?"

"And I said no, then I told you, you need to start using protection. The last couple times you haven't..." I spat.

"Baby I'm not mad and I don't want to be," he grabbed my hand squeezing it. "It's just kinda unexpected but if you are I'ma be a daddy and I couldn't ask for nothing else from you. This moment of you telling me this gives me so much inspiration because we're creating a life." He pulled me on his lap.

"Terrence I just want to apologize for what happened and how I was acting. I'll completely cut Justin off to be with you. I love you so much." I played in his damp curls.

"You don't have to cut him off. Y'all can be friends or whatever just let that nigga know if he crossing some lines Ima fuck him up. I don't play that."

"Yes sir." I kissed his earlobe, starting to lick and suck on his neck.

"I hope you hear me." He says laughingly while rubbing on my ass.

"I hear you."

My legs went around his body as he pulled me even closer. I kissed his thick pink lips as his hands crept around my bra. I pushed him on the bed pulling down his CK's meeting his thick member.

*****

"Girl are you pregnant or not!" Serena
and Free yelled at me. Free was Black and Asian and she was so flawless in her own way with her long black hair, clear skin, short frame and big ass.  Serena was my thick Italian(white) friend, she was honestly so gorgeous too in her own way.