Chapter Fourty Three

Later that same day
Kera Wendell

After taking a well needed shower and eating a side salad I was headed to my dad's. My assistant stayed with me so she was gonna stay home and rest after that intense workout. I hadn't heard from Marcus or Kim in a while but I knew they both were probably busy. I stopped at a red light being that traffic is always hectic in downtown LA.

I'd seen Korea's car in my dad's driveway making me roll my eyes. She was acting like a complete baby right now. I knock on the door but after hearing it's open I saw my dad cooking in the kitchen as always.

"Daddy." I ran up to him for a hug.

"Hey baby girl." Looking over the pots I saw he was making his famous baked spaghetti.

"Nothing much." Korea then walked in with my father's wife behind her.

"Hey." I said to my father's wife. Korea just looked at me annoyingly.

"What's going on? Let's get to this right now. You're twins sisters acting like this." He said.

"It wasn't a problem until you made it a problem. I asked you could you watch Kobe a little while longer and you said yes! Then when I come back your like 'I'm not watching the kids no more so you can go out and party and come back feeling sorry for yourself' If you didn't want to watch him, you could have said no. But now you want to find something to argue about."

"Oh yeah blame it on me. I want to find something to argue about. Own up to your shit Kera."

"Are you mad because you weren't invited to the after party, or you didn't win two awards? Don't call me, do ask me to do shit for you and vise versa."

"Kera come on. Stop it." Dad said.

"She started it and I'm a grown woman and will not take no bs."

"I've been taking bs, all you and Trey's problems. I listened, me!" She yelled back.

"He has nothing to do with this you fucking dumb ass?" She tried to come at me but my dad blocked her. I was ready either way.
"Look dad I love you but I don't need this. I understand what you're trying to do but in this circumstance she needs to grow up and act like an adult. Because if you would have said no Im busy or something I could have found someone else." I grabbed my purse ignoring my dad's call's after me.

The next day

Marcus told me about the Qaumar situation and I felt hurt myself. Because him and Q are so cute together.

He wanted to go house shopping today which I didn't mind. My assistant was taking a shower getting ready to do this list of things I need her to do for me. I heard Marcus horn outside and since I had a couple twenties in my bra I didn't bother taking my purse.

"Hey Marcus."

"Hey." His tone and fake smile was enough to know he missed Qaumar. He backed out of the driveway and I left it alone because I didn't want to push any more buttons.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay, out of all that's been happening I've been neglecting my child. So Ima pick her up this weekend but he's a trip." As if we spoke him up Marcus' phone rung and it was Q's 27th call.