Chapter Sixty

A few weeks later
Kera Wendell

I'd made it to work seeing flowers on my desk. Roses to be exact. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the them in search for a card. When I found the little white card it read— Anonymous. I frowned but still was happy because who wouldn't be when you get roses.

"Who gave you roses, Trey?" Milly asked coming in with two cups of hot tea from Teavana

"I don't know the card said anonymous and Trey doesn't do things like this."

"Oh."

"Today Marcus wants to meet for some dinner, and I want you to come."

"Mh. I don't know about all that..."

"Why?"

"Because I'm really not that fond of him."

"Milly I don't wanna go alone."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes slightly.

I coughed, "Get to work."

I took my tea taking a sip placing my flowers in front of my desk.

"Hey Kera." Chanel my assistant said, her birthday was coming up I wanted to do something special for her since she's been with me for a while now.

"Hey Nel."

"Pretty flowers, Trey's so sweet."

I laughed, "Maybe I should get a sign to put of the flower vase to say Trey didn't get these."

"Well who did."

"I don't know."

"Who brought them up?"

"I don't know."

"If you say I don't know one more time..." We shared a laugh.

"Kera we have the models downstairs to starts casting for the KM, are you coming?" My work assistant Bam said glimpsing at Chanel.

Bam helped here more and Chanel helped with my personal life. But they didn't like each other, every since Bam hooked up with Chanel's boyfriend. I liked them both and that's why no one got fired.

Before I could respond Chanel did.

"Yes she'll be down just do your job sweetheart, asking dumb questions like that."

"Well I do my job and my other job on my man all the time... No wonder why he came to a real woman." Bam responded fixing her pencil skirt.

"You mean a real ho'."

"Okay y'all please, please not today." I walked in front of them. "Bam I'll be down in five."

"Okay Kera." She smiled and walked out. I loved Bam and I loved Chanel but their situation is so messy.