Chapter Thirty Six

Kera Wendell

The kids were at school just as I try to sleep longer. I had to get up at nine to be ready for my doctor at ten, do some laundry, try to get some rest and not worry about unexpected things. I yawn grabbing my basket of laundry that was already set, heading downstairs. While placing my clothes in the washer with some Tide, I closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

Back on my diet, which always makes me feel better. While preparing my shake I grabbed my shoes so I could take a walk. After my shake blended I removed the cup taking my phone, keys and Beats headphones.

Rihanna's Needed Me played just as Layla's school called. I scrunched up my face because I'm pretty sure she went to school today.

"Hello."

"Mother of Layla Neverson?"

"Yes this is she."

"This is principal Davis, Layla has gotten into a serious fight with others and I was just wondering if you could come down to talk. But she will be suspended for two weeks."

"Yes I can come down." I sighed annoyed.

"Okay I was just calling to inform you."

"Thank you."

****

Taking a quick shower, finishing up my shake, getting dressed, calling Trey and now entering the school building. Trey wasn't answering just as I predicted, yet if I said 'let's get back together' he would answer in a heartbeat which will never happen.

I grabbed my Chanel bag locking my doors and walking in the high school building. I signed in and went to the principal's office where I was directed. Layla was in there with Major, Khanari, so Brittany was here, Jayden's ex girlfriend and others. I sat down next to Layla just as the principal came around his desk.

"Please everyone do not talk at once but what is going on? I called you here because everyone in here was apart of the fight and will be suspended for two weeks. Parents we don't allow fighting here, this is one of the best schools and fighting is very uncommon. So what happened?" Principal Davis said.

"Tory told me that Jayla and Khanari were saying and making up rumors about me but I didn't believe it the first time and blew it off. Then Tory showed me proof of some page they created of Instagram-"

"No we didn't--" Khanari and Jayla said in sync. "I barely even know Jayla."

"Yes you did!" Layla spat.

"Khanari and Jayla you'll have a turn. Let Layla continue."

"Like I was saying, they made this page telling lies about me. Then she tried to get with Major by sending him nudes on snapchat!"

"My snapchat was hacked you psychopath." Khanari yelled making my eyebrows go up. I would have never thought these two would be like this, but things change and so do people.

"You lying hard. Because he showed me soon as you sent them and he saved 'em."

"Okay, okay enough. Khanari a lot of people have been coming to me telling me about this page and a lot thinks it's you. I already had a talk with you last week." She rolled her eyes at Mr. Davis' statement.