Chapter Fourty

Marcus Shayano

The afterparty Qaumar and Kim secretly tried to throw for Kera and I was hilariously cute. I knew all along because Qaumar isn't too good at hiding things, plus I know his passcode to everything. But I still had to act surprised. Kera on the other hand knew nothing about it.
We were in a mini skyscraper in NYC. After the awards we immediately flew out to NYC, today was the party.

Being that Kim and Qaumar have a lot of connections and know a lot of people, pretty much the whole Cavs team was here because of Kim and her husband, people you didn't expect to be here. I mean it was a lot of people.

"Pose for me one time." I told here just as I snapped a picture for the internet. She looked gorgeous as always.

She giggled after she got out of she pose mood drinking more of whatever was in her cup

"You need to cut it out." She told me just as I removed my hand from her butt. I ain't gonna lie Kera was a bad one.

"Its hella people."

"Huh?" The music was blasting amongst the yelling, laughing and coversations around us.

"I said it's hella people in here." I shouted. She nodded in agreement. Kera went over by some females she knew, just as I went to find Q. I didn't noticed his gray Nike jacket around the crowd so I went down the hall of the gigantic room we were in.

I spotted him talking to some women. Luckily I had a few drinks in my system so I wasn't going to over there, draw conclusions and start yelling. One thing I did do was swallow the my mystery-shot and walked over there.

"Hey." He was leaned on the windows looking like he'd had a blunt or two. I kissed his lips right in front of her face.

"I had to look all over for you."

"I was in here catching up. I have two people I want you to meet." I glimpsed at them girls, one who resembled Q a little and the other one was some thick white chick.

"This is my sister, Quinn and this is my old friend Khloé." He said. It blinked to me that he has a sister, which I totally forgot. He'd talk about his family before we broke up and got back together. He has two sisters but this white chick wasn't his other sister and I know that.

"Nice to meet you." I shook Quinn's hand but I could tell she was the extreme friendly type because she gave me a hug.

"Hi I'm Khloé. Qaumar and I use to date a long time ago." She nodded like I was supposed to care about that. The important word was 'use' to. I'm his now and forever.

"I need to talk to later about something later." Qaumar said.

"Congratulations on your awards tonight." Quinn said after a moment of awkward silence.