Chapter Fifty

Kera Wendell

After all the kids went to school. Kobe was watching his tv show which means I have to watch it too. I ate some of my Lo Mein Noodles that I'd got from the Chinese Restaurant. Curvy Q was closed today simply because we were getting the glass replaced on the outside.

Kobe was in his walker clapping at the tv. I smiled and cheering him on.

"You wanna go to the park Kobe, come on. You can watch this later." He sucked his pacifier looking at me with his big brown eyes. I picked his little body, up turned the tv off and placed him in his stroller. I slipped on my Adidas and we headed out.

"It's a beautiful day and your sisters have they're photo shoot today." I told him just as he sat satisfied at his view.

In no time we made it to the park just as I grab one of his squeeze up apple sauces opening it up for him

"What do you say, say thank you." He smiled at me and nodded unsure of how to pronounce the words. I sat at the bench just as Tremaine FaceTime's me. I answered.

"Good afternoon." He says smiling. I mentally laughed.

"Good afternoon Tremaine."

"Where y'all at? I hear birds."

"At the park." I responded.

"Here I come."

"Do not come. Paparazzi really will be stalking. I already see them now." He chuckled. I removed Kobe placing his body on my lap so he could see Trey.

"Da, da."

"Hey big boy." Kobe immediately got excited trying to eat my phone.

"You don't eat everything Kobe, you can look and talk to daddy." He looked at me skeptical.

"Listen to mommy." Kobe made baby noises looking at the people walk by. "The twins got a photo shoot today right?"

"Yeah."

"My calendar said tomorrow, must of put the wrong date." I nodded.

"Well let me get going so I can get ready to pick the kids up and change his diaper."

"Alright." He says biting his lip unnecessarily.

As Kobe and I made it back home which did make me feel a lot better, simply getting fresh air. I spotted my brother outside of his car talking on his phone. I immediately stopped and hugged him.