Chapter Sixty Four

Kera Wendell

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said taking the last photo. The photo immediately appears all over the camera and computer.

"You guys did amazing

"You guys did amazing." The girls came over to my drinking some water from their water bottle.

"It's a natural thing." Allisya flipped her curly ponytail.

"Oh mommy you should let us do a KM shoot real quick outside?" Avanni beamed as Lisya chimes along.

"You wanna model for KM?"

"Real quick." They bounced up and down.

"Fine." I smiled grabbing my Range Rover keys from my purse. "Watch my purse and stay here." They nodded as I went towards the photographer.

"Do you mind if we do a quick KM shoot--"

"Say no more Fransisco(himself) always does the job right. And anything for you and your beautiful daughters." The photographer said. Fransisco's personality was so inspirational and uplifting to me, that's why I always have him take the girls photos and they love him.

I went out to the RR to grab the last available KM box I have with two shirts and one windbreaker. I'd sent off Layla's things yesterday, I mean Chanel would have done it but I don't know where her and I stand. I could give her a call later on but she's the one who quit, I can't chase her down. I'm a professional business woman and model. If anything she needs to be chasing me down.

Heading back inside after getting some sun on the cloudy yet sunny day. I love this California weather, most of the time. I sat the box down on the table. I removed the tape from the box grabbing one black shirt and one white.

"I'll take white." Avanni said placing her water bottle down. Lisya grabbed black and they went in the bathroom to change.

Their designers got them ready while I bagged up some of the clothes that was lingering. After them repeatedly doing fashion shoots and being on tv I had to hire them a team. So they had their designs, photographs wardrobe and makeup personal.

When they changed I was amazed at them wanted to represent KM. I mean it was so cute even heart warming. Made me want to cry but I didn't this time. I pulled my iPhone while standing behind the photograph to take my own pictures as well.