Chapter Fourty One

Omniscience

Qaumar and Kera rode the streets of New York trying to find Marcus. He was no where to be found, he wasn't answering his phone. 'Yeah he's a grown man and can go places by himself' Qaumar thought but what if something bad was happening to him.

"I'm so scared right now." Kera said.

"I just hope he got drunk and went to the hotel or something." Qaumar said hoping that was a possibility. They pulled up to The Peninsula hotel where they were staying for a couple days. This was one of the top rated hotel in NYC so you had to look professional at all times. Qaumar hopped out just to check and see if Marcus was upstairs. Kera stayed in the car.

After Qaumar put a front to the people at the main desk as if everything was peachy. He went up to the suite searching for Marcus, no luck.

"Fuck!" Q yelled.

Qaumar went back down and into the car telling Kera the news. She shook her head unable to believe that he'd just gone missing. Marcus, out of all people. They drove around some more, but they didn't see him.

They'd finally made it back to the hotel around four am. Kera was exhausted to the max. The party, the liquor, the riding around, and the stress of Marcus being missing. She ran right to her bed in the hotel still concerned about him. Which didn't result to her going to bed until about six in the morning.

****

Kera felt as if some of last night was a dream. Specially the Marcus situation but when she removed herself from the shower she looked at her messages and none of that was a dream. It's now been at least ten hours he's been missing.

Once Kera was dressed before she went over to Qaumar's room, her helper she'd hired somehow within the couple days after the awards was a great idea. (Chanel is a twenty year old that somehow became Kera assistant since she was currently working at Fashion Awards and Kera needed a assistant anyway.)

"Kera, look at this." Chanel said

Breaking News:
The after party was brutal. Marcus Shayano (Kera's partner who'd just received two awards at FA just two days ago) was found on the streets of New York. He was beaten badly and rushed to the hospital after a mother found him with, intense bruises and definitely unconscious. Sources say he was tied up but whoever was behind this, did damage untied him and left no traces!

Kera's heart was broken and the first thing her and Chanel did was rushed over to Qaumar's place. After he saw everything, he placed on some sweats running through the back ways of the hotel. The look of Qaumar's face showed sadness and ready to kill anyone at this point. The love of his life could be dead and even if Marcus wasn't, whoever did this was still freely
out there.

Qaumar cursed at himself as him and Kera raced to the hospital. If only he wasn't so high and not with his sister and Khloé last night none of this would have happened. He felt like this was his fault because he should have kept a close watch on Marcus.

In a hour of getting to the hospital which was a little distant due to traffic. Signing in and with hospital procedures that took a while which only made Qaumar even more upset.

Qaumar and Kera met up with one of Marcus' doctors after they had to do major surgery on him and luckily he wasn't dying.

"Well he was beaten badly, it may effect a lot of things such as his ability to breathe and digest. The surgery went well but he will need lots of bed rest and healing time. He's extremely lucky. Have you spoke to the police yet?" Doctor Wang said.