Chapter Thirty One

Kera Neverson

Currently all the Trey's fanbase was bashing me out of social media due to Trey's post.

TreySongz–
After what happened she wants a divorce took Kobe and left, I haven't seen him I four days and I miss my son. I don't know what to do with myself and that's why I came to social media. wtf is wrong with my life ?

Today is the fourth day since I left and I honestly couldn't be more happier. Of course I'm not gonna move here, for a couple reason due to the fact I love California. I'm just ignoring him and his fans while looking for seven bedroom house. I needed in within a couple days along with furniture shipped in with painters, and on top of all that I have to file for my divorce and get a lawyer.

It's okay because I know with all this comes my happiness. Trey doesn't make me happy anymore, there is nothing he can do at this point. It's almost like he'd scraped the last bit of our love and I can't take it. It really didn't have anything to do with Marcus pulling out a gun. It was way bigger than that.

I sat on the bed emailing all my Curvy Q employees that the shop would be closed for another week.

I had on a long 'Yeezy' t shirt and my panties, mama was gone wherever she goes probably grocery shopping and seeing that man. Kobe was now making faces at me just as rubbed I his little belly.

A nasty whiff inhales my nose and I realize it's Kobe's diaper. I immediately grab his so he could be change questioning why does a baby have to smell like a grown man.

I texted Marcus yesterday, called him and all and he still hasn't returned any of my calls. I shrugged plugging my phone up kissing Kobe's cheek. "Your mommy's little pumpkin." He started making spit bubbles.

Tremaine Neverson

What has my life come to, my wife gone, she wants a divorce, I haven't seen my son is four days, my oldest daughter left and I felt like shit. With Marcus coming in my house pulling out a gun, he has to know something. You just don't carry around a gun and pull it like that unless in a gang or some shit.

Luckily the kids were at school, Lyvone and his girlfriend were in the home theatre. I did cry feeling helpless because my wife of many years wants a divorce and we been through so much shit. What the hell is wrong with me?

I slid through old photos of Kobe when I would watch him alone and alone. I miss my son and I miss my wife. I wanna make things right, I want to kiss her and take back everything I did wrong. I sighed grabbing a water bottle answer the call that read 'mama' I hadn't talked to her in about a month or two and missed her now.

"Hey mama."

"Hey I'm so glad to hear you voice."

"Same here."

"How are you?"

"I'm thankful that I'm not out somewhere getting high or drunk but mama I feel like shit. I haven't seen my son in four days. She wants a divorce..."

"I know Trey but still think positive."

"I'll try, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, now that I hear your voice." I nodded as if she could see me. "Have you tired calling Kera?"

"She blocked me on everything."