Chapter Fifty Eight

So there was a chapter before this that got deleted and it was over three thousand words😭 didn't feel like rewriting any of that because I forgot a lot of what happened in that chapter. I hardly ever do fillers but I have to because it got deleted. Read: So the family return back because Kobe was sick, Trey made sure his assistant got Kera's phone. Trey and Kera got into an argument about him wanting Kera and his mother to talk and communicate again. Layla and her boyfriend are having troubles because she's talking to her ex and he doesn't like it. I think that's everything so hopefully no ones confused.

Kera Wendell(A week later)

I made sure to leave before Tremaine even woke up but I did kiss his cheek

I made sure to leave before Tremaine even woke up but I did kiss his cheek. I didn't need him to harass me about me and his mother talking. I've tired time and time to be the bigger person with April but she kept putting me down over the years. I get I might not be perfect for your son but I'm damn sure respect her and all I ask is for that in return. We don't have to sit down and have tea and be mother-daughter friendly just respect me that's it.

After leaving Starbucks I entered my building: KM productions. After quitting CurvyQ I went on to bigger and better things, Marcus turned it into a hair salon and changed the name and that's totally fine. The only thing I kept was my Awards. I'd completed and opened up my company, about nine months ago. Victorious is definitely the word. Thankful to have a great team, my online store, brands, my logo. I couldn't ask for anything else. Mila now works for the fashion department and she's honestly a great friend, funny how down she was three years ago and how quick things changed for her.

I slurped my cappuccino while heading to the meeting I had in less than five minutes. After greeting a few people downstairs, I made it to the second floor. While heading into the room, my phone pinged and Trey's name popped up, I ignored it. Right now I have work to do.

"Hello, hello everyone."

"Hey Kera."

"Hopefully I get to see some new designs today, after my input last week." I placed myself at the head of the table. "Shall we get started."

"Yes ma'am." One of the workers replied turning on the projector. "These are the designs we've come up with, the KM, and 'Kera Montana' like you asked. And we've tried the logo on jackets, bombers, leggings, sports bras and crop tops. Which we thought fit perfectly but you get the final say so."

I observed the pictures that appeared on the screen.