Chaper Sixty One

Kera Wendell

I couldn't be more excited today being that today is the launch of KM(Kera Montana) my clothing line. The models and pictures were finished after hours of doing it to perfection. Being that I took a picture in one of the examples of the white body suit I posted it on Instagram, along with some of the models.

"Omg guys I just wanna thank my whole building team itself I wouldn't be here without you guys

"Omg guys I just wanna thank my whole building team itself I wouldn't be here without you guys. You're all my dream team even though some of you have problems," I looked directly at Chanel and Bam. "I love all you guys, and I'm so proud of KM." I made a small toast holding some sparking apple cider. Every cheered and move amongst them self.

Even though I'm happy I do have anxiety because of business partner/investor said I need to sell a crazy amount of clothes within this first week. I mean it's possible with the fanbase I have and how people love keeping my name in drama.

I removed myself from the downstairs area so could head upstairs to my office. Bam walked up with me holding her a cappuccino.

"Making big moves." She said pressing the 2 button on the elevator.

"Definitely I'm proud of myself and my team. And everyone that helps make my dream your dream."

She gave me a side hug as we stepped off the elevator and walked into my office. Seconds later her boyfriend well Chanel's ex boyfriend– who ever boyfriend walked in trying to surprise her. The only reason why I allowed him in here now is because today is the launch of KM. But the only other time I let my workers bring others is during a lunch break or a complete emergency.

"Hey baby." She hugged and kissed him.

I smiled for a moment trying to reorganize my desk. It wasn't that messy, it's just my papers need to be filed. While doing so Chanel walked in and before she even finished her statement she looked at Bam and her ex boyfriend.