Chapter Thirty Seven

Tremaine Neverson.

"Tremaine I just need some time." Kera says
folding her clothes in her suitcase.

"Time for what?"

"That's the problem right there, I can't do this right now. You don't even know how I'm feeling--"

"That's because you don't tell, I can't read your minds baby."

A tear slipped down her cheek, I know she doesn't like to talk not even to me but I need her too. She's always been anti social specially about her problems. I brung her body towards mine into a hug. I held her tightly, kissing her neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Promise me you're gonna talk to me. I'm your husband."

"I'll try."

Later that night we'd cuddle on the bedroom couch with some ice cream. Kobe was in my arms wanting some ice cream but he was too young and I didn't want him to go 'sweet crazy' Kera opened one of his applesauce' and that seemed to satisfy him.

"Trey, uh since I'm opening up more. I wanted to let you know she talks to me."

"Who?"

"Me." A unfamiliar yet unclear voice says.

Beep, Beep, Beep.
My alarm clock rung right next to my ear. I was tired and worn out. The dream flushed into my hand rapidly and I had a thousand questions. Who was 'she' and why was she talking to Kera?

I knew what would help, if I'd splash some cold water on my face. I jumped up out of bed only to step on a picture of Kera. It must of fell out of the drawer, where the stuff she'd left was at. I picked it up feeling my emotions take away. I miss her so much, sometimes I do cry and think what I could have done differently.
What the hell is wrong with me for making her slip away. My heart hurts.

****

I'd just released a new single, and now was heading to an interview that I had. My music was the only things keeping me focus, the kids would easily remind me of Kera and what's happened in the last few months. My team and I were on the way. Subsequently in a hour of making it to the place getting ready, I was finally seated.

"One of the hottest R&B guys in the game, been doing this for over ten years. Welcome Trey Songz." The hostess introduced.

"I happy to be here. Thank you, thank you."

"How's the music?"

"The music going good you know, now that I can incorporate the situations into my voice expressing my passion into my songs. It's all for the fans and giving them what they want."

"Who you working with?"

"Fabulous, uh Jay R definitely. My brother Chris just to name a few that I wanted."

"That's what's up." He replied.

"What's your opinion on the new generation and the music that you hear?"

"With rap and R&B, people will lyric stupid shit but as long as you have a good beat and hook it works. Music isn't lyrical anymore and doesn't have a meaning or purpose. Mostly trap music without a purpose to a song for the people and it's what they want. So I try to stay away from that. I'm not saying it's not good or isn't selling. We need more lyrics music."

"Totally agree. Who would you say your favorite female and male artist is of all time."

"Male, the bro Chris. August. Rappers would be from Tupac to Yung Thug. That's kind of a tough question being that they're no competition anymore. People are just making money and getting rich."

"Facts."

"How's the whole situation with your son Lyvone?"

"Thankful the media didn't turn that into a bad thing. But yeah it was incredible being that's my oldest. And he can set an example for his younger siblings. But I just want him to know I love him. And if i could change things in the past I would."

"That's what's up but I just wanna thank your for showing your support to the show. I know you keep it real so that's Trigga everybody."

Authors Note
Short chapter, I know. I couldn't think of anything so I usually just start a whole new chapter😏 and I didn't edit it so excuse mistake.