Chapter Seventeen

Kera Neverson

The next morning I felt the baby kicking up a storm, I barely got any sleep last night. Trey was still sleep but I grabbed onto his arm trying to cuddle.

"Lil man up?" Trey asks stirring in his sleep.

"Yeah." I cringed because it was starting to hurt.

"Don't we have an appointment today?"

"I rescheduled."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't feel like going!" I snapped unknowingly because I honesty didn't mean to do it.

"Who you snapping at?"

"I'm sorry." I felt the waterworks coming into an effect.

"I know baby." He says rubbing my stomach and checking the time being that the kids had school in about in hour.

"You wanna go walking later?"

"Yeah."

"Let me go get the kids." I nodded resting some before I got up to start the day. I decided to check my social media knowing that it probably got worst with the Marcus situation. But in this case I didn't even check the drama I was done with the situation.

I sat on the floor near the closet to get the shirt I wanted to wear. I knew my stomach was growing to much to bend down and pick something up. I giggle a little grabbing my phone to take a quick selfie.

Even though I had a gorgeous pregnancy glow, I covered up my face being that I'd just woke up. I heard one of the twins crying already so I just put on one of Trey's long t shirts, and I wasn't in the mood for pants. I sighed slipping on my black Fenty slides trying not to disturb Marlon who was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

"What happened?" I asked seeing Adrian and Allisya who was crying.

"S-She hit me because I didnt give her a fruit roll up, I hit her back because she took it. It was mine." Adrian explained.

"Why are you eating candy in the morning, Allisya you really know better you don't hit your brothers or sisters. Santa wont be bringin you or you nothin'! Go get ready for school and I'm not playin'. They both pouted and whinnied. I was actually surprised usually it's the other twin.

"We work better together." Trey says kissing my forehead.

"Definitely– I smell bacon!" I say enthusiastically.

"Your mama cookin'." My eyes literally lit up just as Trey laughs at me. Treys phone rug just as I assist the girls on getting dressed. They were simply gonna wear twin outfits today which was white graphic t shirt, leggings and a pair of black and white Adidas. Being that it only seventy degrees so this outfit was perfect.

"Teeth brushed?"

"Yes." They say simultaneously.

"You gonna have a good day a school?"

"Yea!"

"Homework done?"

"Yes."

"Alright." I kissed they're foreheads just as I got started on each head of hair. They had long curly hair so I try to maintain each head properly. French Braids was a good option right now, so it was one head at a time.

****

After breakfast Jayden left first Layla wanted a ride and the youngers one caught the bus. "Ill take her." Mama said referring to Layla.

"Thank you mommy." I said. Mama was a big help with breakfast, getting the kids ready at all.

"Alright ma." Layla said heading out with my mother. Adrian finished his waffles just as I take another piece of bacon.