Chapter Fifty Two

Layla Neverson

"Major- what are you doing here?" I placed the microphone down. I pushed Justin back because I could already feel him getting heated because he didn't like Major at all. And Justin has a very bad temper, but can be sweet at the same time.

The real concern was why the hell was Major here after he said he didn't want to be with me anymore, publicly on his snapchat and Instagram page. And that same night kissed Kalani, knowing what she did. So it would be very good to know why he made an appearance.

"I wanna talk."

"There's no need for talking. You disrespected her enough. You need to leave." Justin says stepping closer.

"This ain't even between you nigga." Major spats.

I don't know why they both wanted to cause the scene on my birthday and on stage. I mean no one had a microphone but today, really wasn't the day for this. You didn't have to be a genus to know what could possibly happen next.

"Major you said you didn't want anything to do with me... I-"

"I wanna talk to you Layla, can we at least do that?"

"No, and like I said you need to go. Right now. You cause enough and you publicly humiliated her so it's best nigga. This has everything to do with me because she's mine." Justin says completely getting in Major's face and at this point I was scared.

Luckily Jayden and some of my guy friends came on stage and broke them apart before any physical damage was bound to happen.

"Chill, and Major leave you not wanted." Jayden says trying to calm Justin down.

"Layla?" Major said.

"No Major. We're done."

I grabbed Justin's hand. He walked away, after clenching his jaw.  I completely felt embarrassed by all of this so I walked off. I mean most were watching what was about to  happen. I heard people calling after me but I didn't stop until I made it to my room to calm down. I then heard the doorknob and in walked Justin.

"You good baby?"

"Yeah." I played with my fingers giving him no type of eye contact.

"Look what he did is in the past he foul for showing up here and you and I both know that. Don't worry about him."

Justin kissed my neck leading up to my lips. His hands were on my waist just as I wrap mine around his neck deep kissing him. Everyone was downstairs fortunately giving him and I alone time.

Justin wasn't a virgin but I was and I fear that soon he might leave me because I wasn't quite ready for sex. I pulled away fearing that but brushing it off.

"Let's go back to the party before they suspect something."

And at that we enjoyed ourselves

Kera Wendell

As the party died down, Marcus and most of family and friends left but there was still people here. It was now twelve am and since it wasn't a school night that's why the kids were still up until bath time, they were out like a light. Kobe was in his crib after I woke and washed him and happily he wasn't cranky.