Chapter Nineteen (Part One)

Authors Note | please read !

I know I do a lot of  "authors notes" and y'all probably don't read them but if your confused by anything period, go read the first THREE books. These books are in a series and should say which is which. I highly recommend you read them IN ORDER! Another thing, is please don't vote for one chapter and continue reading without voting (ghost) it's annoying and if Wattpad could block I would! Just a reminder if you did read the first three books Lauren is Trey's long time ex when he was like sixteen. She was mentioned in the third book (It all Started With You) a lot so go read that if you haven't! Thanks 🙃

Kera Neverson

Today is the day before Trey's birthday and I'm so proud of him in a sense and delighted because he's my husband. He's done so much for me and the kids and vise-versa. He was currently at a small award performance for him and Kayne's album that isn't finished giving me some time to finish planning.

I didn't know what to do for him really, so we decided to do something at a dinner/club. Then if he wanted to have drinks with the guys that next day or weekend. He didn't know what I was planning because obviously I want it to be a surprise. I guess he's "made up" with April but I still wasn't going to say shit to her. She's disrespected me in so many ways, and I'm just done at this point.

The kids and just left the bakery, since the cake wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. Everywhere is so confused because what do you get a person, who basically has everything?

Avanni and Adrian decided to make him a pajama set online, that says 'best dad' on the shirt and sweatpants which was super creative with Allisya doing the slippers. I got him a library that it'll be build in the house, not nothing too fancy but a place for all of us. Layla was still trying to figure hers out and so was Jayden.

I pulled into a lunch restaurant in downtown La, since everyone was starving. His birthday was tomorrow so I had to make sure everything is according to plan. After ten minutes of getting out the car, being seated and ordering drinks.

"I can't wait to give him the gift." Said Allisya.

"That was super creative babies." They giggled.

"Layla you still don't know?"

"I thinking about that coffee machine he wanted, but never got."

"That's a good idea."

"We'll get it, after we eat." She nodded just as the female waitress came over to take our orders. After the orders were placed, we sat and waited.

"Mommy what's this?" Avanni pointed to her coloring page.

"It looks like a star."

"Ohh." She giggled.

"Your all mommies little stars." They smiled brightly. Before I knew it my phone flashed and it was Trey.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hey baby, where y'all at?"

"I took the kids out for lunch."

"Oh."

"You want anything."

"Nah, I'll probably get some ribs August cooked." I nodded as if he could see me. His voice seemed like he has more to say, or maybe it's a different subject about something but I know my husband.

"You heading over there now?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I wanna talk to daddy!" Allisya says loudly.

"Stop screaming." I warn passing my phone over to her. I couldn't hear what he was saying to her, so I just continued to sip my lemonade. Moments later, she passed it back to me and we said our goodbyes.

The more I sat here, the more the baby kicked and I got hungry. I ordered almost the whole menu, because of my wild tastebuds and cravings. I rubbed my stomach remembering each of my pregnancies.

"Mommy are you excited for the baby?" Dre asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, very. Are you?"

"Yeah." He nodded plainly.

"What's the name?" Said Avanni.

"I can't tell you yet, top secret." She pouted laughingly.

Tremaine Neverson

"Yeah they good bruh." I complimented August' barbecue glazed ribs he'd cooked.

"I learned that shit– when I was like ten years old, my mom use ta' cook em' all the time wit' yellow rice."  He replied.

"I bet."

"I'm suppose to working wit' Khaled fo' a song he wanna do. How you and Ye?" I nodded.

"We good right now, finishing up the first few. But on the real something crazy happened today at the studio."

"What?" He drunk the rest of his water, cleaning his hands.

Well... I began to tell him what happened.

"Pray for me, I'm about to hit the Ye button, I don't wanna say nothin' wrong. But it'd be wrong if I ain't say nothin' Imagine if I ain't say somethin' Wasn't nothin', you could say nothin'." He rapped his verse for song Champions featuring Desiigner, Travis Scott, Big Sean, Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz & Quavo.

"That's hot right there!" I encouraged.

"Shit. I been meaning to do this record. You know, I want the fans to hear everybody." I nodded, sipping on some Hennessy and grape juice. I walked out to go use the bathroom after placing my cup down and heading out.

As I got further up I'd noticed Linda, Jake's mother the one I'd see at the pumpkin patch field trip. She looked oddly familiar but I wondered why she was here?

Once I got even closer to the sign in desk, it was definitely her. "Do you know her, she says she needs to talk to you." The recipient says whispering.

I really didn't know her like that but, it didn't hurt to know the reason why she was her and that she wanted to speak to me. I nodded my head observantly as she came towards me with a worried look.

"Wassup?" I asked just as we stepped out onto the balcony.

"I have to tell you something, and my sister needs to talk to you Trey face to face but please believe me when I say this..." She sighed so big I thought someone died.

"I'm Lauren's sister..."