Chapter Twelve

Kera Neverson 
A couple weeks later

I'd already said goodbye to the kids and my big baby Trey, before I left. Now me and my team were on our way to France for the trip, and I'm genuinely excited. We all decided to wear comfy clothes during the long plane ride there.

"Marcus take this." I say handing him my phone as he snapped a picture of me and my workers.

"I'm going whether you like it or not August." Seriya says ending the call. Trey wasn't too happy about me leaving either, but it was his decision, it was mine. This was to better my business and try new things. I'd never complained when he goes on tour I take care of the kids, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. So August and Trey should chill.

"Sis, call down." Marcus says.

"No, he's so fuckin' annoying like why can't you take care of you kids while I'm away, and when I'm there he uses that shitty ass studio excuse. He needs to step up because all this shit is petty."

"Girl don't even worry about it. We going on this trip with good vibes, nice time!"

"You right." She smiled taking a casual sip of her Starbucks coffee.

All of us boarded the plane, just as Marcus loudly takes a seat next to me since I had the window seat. I shake my head because he honesty was a trip, but I loved him.

"Hey guys, going to France. Not worried about a single thing, this is my vacay and work time so Ima be lit either way!" I record on snapchat getting footage of the plane.

"Let's get lit guys!" Jhene says passing shots glasses of Hennessy.

"We toast to the France Trip!" All of us say simultaneously letting our problems go as of right now.

Tremaine Neverson

"Avanni stop, and go to bed no more PopTarts!" I say rubbing my temples, now how was I gonna take care of five children by myself. Knowing the twins are a handful alone. Kera just didn't think when she planned this trip and it's annoying the hell out of me.

"No!" She yells running back downstairs where mama and Layla were. Mama came over earlier being that she hadn't seen me or the kids.

Thank God Adrian and Allisya were in bed because I wouldn't know what to do if three out of three were running wild. And with this situation right now, I honest don't know what to do as a parent— Kera doesn't want no type of whooping, hitting, spanking for a punishment but that's not how I was raised plus Kera isn't here right now. So now what?

I sighed once I'd reached the bottom step, seeing mama helping Layla finished her project, and Avanni spelling the whole entire cookie jar.

"Avanni Ava Neverson go to bed right now!"

"I wanna cookie!" She shouted at me.

"You don't tell grownups no! Specially daddy! Do you hear me Avanni!" Mama says spanking her butt and she goes into crying mood, scratch that– hollering mood as if mama did it that hard.

"Layla comes take your sister upstairs,
please." Layla took Avanni upstairs just as Mama gave me "the look".

"Trey, obviously you need help. And you need to talk to Kera when she gets back– matter of fact I should talk to her. Why did she even think to put all this pressure on you? These kids need some time with me specially Avanni. She gonna say no to you, and you gonna stand there.