Chapter Fourty Two

Sorry about the slow updates, because I have a lot of unpublished prewritten chapters that are done, I just didn't feel like editing & revising but I'm back 🙌🏽

Tremaine Neverson

Seeing what happened to Marcus only meant a few things, that I had nothing to do with. I don't know if August himself did that to him or he had people do it for him. Right now I'm being cautious about my family and I. August was on another level looking and finding revenge. If he was the one behind this.

Chris was currently in my refrigerator grabbing himself a beer, the kids were at school as usual.

"I was thinking about calling Aug over?"

"Nah. Not yet. You seen what happened to Marcus." I said.

"Yeah, but you can't just point a gun to somebody's head and expect them not to get you back. I'm not saying that August did this but nigga had something to do with it."

"Yeah. I texted Kera she ain't respond right."

"How Khris doing?"

"Good, I had to leave real quick. Brittany and mama going at it, about diapers. Fucking diapers." I laughed.

"Shits crazy man."

"Women can be annoying most of the time."

"True."

"Where Kobe Bryant?" I laughed smally.

"Sleep, he'd just got his shots yesterday so he been sleeping."

"You holdin' up?" Chris asked referring to the whole divorce situation.

"Yeah I'm cool. Good looks."

"You know I make sure big bro alright." We dapp.

"We should hit the clubs tonight. I'll get a babysitter?" I asked.

"I'm down."

Kera Neverson

I'm so happy that Marcus is better and Qaumar is taking care of him. After thinking about it for a couple days, the only person I could come up with who was against Marcus was August and Seriya. With the whole gun situation I have to watch out for him. I now have to watch out for myself. And my kids.

After receiving two awards for my hard work, it was officially time to work on Kera. I had a Fashion shoot in London coming soon plus I was done with the negativity and drama from people. After asking Korea twice if it was okay if she'd watch Kobe she said yes, that was before I got to New York for the afterparty. And once I got back from NYC something switched. She literally told me she wasn't going to watch my kids while I go out get drunk and then come back feeling sorry for myself. What?

I don't know what person made her go off on me, because if it was a problem watching Kobe for a few days, she could've told me. Second of all what the hell was she talking about? It was an after party for something I worked my ass off to build.

Anyway, my assistant Chanel who found me a personal trainer. Her and I were headed for our first work out which I didn't really know what to expect after my PT call us down to a football field.