Chapter Twenty Six

January 1, 2017

Lyvone Zhaire Taylor
(Neverson)

"Happy new year baby." I told Jenna standing behind her after we'd woke up up from exotic night last night. She was looking so beautiful with her fresh face, in the gown I'd brought her and the white snowy view we were seeing in New York.

"Happy new year love." She replied.

"This is so exciting and last night was amazing." She turned around and kissed me.

"Yes it was. You had way to much Henny." I received an eye roll.

"Whatever."

"With the new year here I do wanna apologize about the whole move in thing, we've be together for three years and been discussing that but you know I love and that part isn't gonna change. I wanna spend time with my family that I didn't even know I had."

"Lyvone I understand, It did hurt and it's not liking your going to another country." She joked sitting on my lap.

"I love you chocolate."

"I love you too Lyvone."

Kera Neverson

Going in 2017 a little bittersweet Trey wasn't talking to his mother, the whole Seriya issue and all but nevertheless I'm truly happy and I can say that. Kobe is healthy, Trey is stepping up, my success is taking off.

Speaking of her ew, I hadn't talked to her, seen her, heard from her anything like that. In all honesty I don't give a fuck, it's the new year and I focus on myself, my family, and my success. All this drama with people talking behind me back in over-fucking-rated!

I rose up out of bed because I had a tons of things to do. It was already twelve in the afternoon on New Year's Day after a wild party last night, the grind don't stop. Specially since I'm doing something I love and it's not forced.

Even the kids were still asleep from the New Years party yesterday. I hopped in the shower quickly so I could freshen up. While washing my body I made a mental note of my things to do today.

Talk show in La, for 'Fashion Magic'
Curvy Q re open 2017
Fashion Magazine photo shoot (plans)
Fashion Awards in Miami (Trip: April 2017)
The 'KMN' & 'MTS' project

I honestly loved my schedule and everyone who made my dream of Curvy Q come about. I'm nominated for three things, and I have so many opportunities being thrown at me.

I hadn't realized that was my fourth time washing up so I just rinsed off, and removed from the shower. I grabbed my towel from the rack, just as Trey comes in, most likely on purpose to see me naked. He has his phone out, just as I heard the click of the camera letting me know he took a nude photo of me.

"Trey deleted that right now!"

"No. I have so many delicious photos of you, baby." I rolled my eyes I didn't want no changes on anything getting exposed.

"Trey I'm not playin' I have to go."

He sat on the little seat we keep in the bathroom watching me dry off, and get ready. I rolled my eyes while slipping in my underwear. I brushed out my curly wet hair, tying it into a messy bun until I was dress.