Chapter Eleven

Tremaine Neverson

"Are you fucking Nia?" Kera asks folding her arms straightaway just as I become deranged. Why would she even asks some shit like that.

"What are you talkin' about? Nia is Jayden's mother- that's it!" I immediately wasn't to fond of where this conversation was going or why would she ask that.

"You sure, Trey because-"

"I don't know who the hell gave you this bullshit ass story on me huh? Am I fucking Nia? Are you fucking Marcus?"

"No."

"Don't accuse nothing on me! I've been faithful for years." I shriek making her flinch, just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she can talk to me any kinds of ways. I walked out our bedroom grabbing my Nike hoodie. I'm honestly still confused but I had to leave her while I'm ahead so I can clear my head and not do anything stupid.

Kera Neverson

"What's going on?" Layla whined stepping into the door.

"Nothin'."

"It doesn't sound like nothin." She protested.

"What did I just say?"

"Well can Major come over, he's downstairs." She mumbled the last part thinking I didn't hear her.

"Fine, but be quiet." I state sternly. She strolled out of the room so quickly you'd think someone important was done there.

Trey left and I wasn't surprised. I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing or I'm just curious myself of why I asked was he fucking Nia. I just hope it's not true- I guess I'll take his word for it.

"Ma, the pizza guy downstairs." Layla says out of breath from running up the stairs.

"Here, tell him to keep the change." I'm a savage when it comes to delivery because I wasn't in the mood for giving him a tip. I checked my Rolex realizing it was already seven o'clock on a Friday night and I'd just accused my husband of cheating.

I don't know what came over me to ask that question but it's causing him to leave. I sighed picking up my silver iPhone 7 dialing his number, but when his voicemail picked up I gave up. I tear fell from my cheek because I knew I was wrong for asking his something like that.

But, I have to be strong for my kids and not get them all perturbed. I didn't see the three little ones so I just went downstairs to the argument of Jayden, Layla and Major. Usual.

Major: "Square up then, nigga!"

Jayden: "I already beat yo' ass the first time, you want me to show you again?"

Major: "Ya' bitches ain't wit you this time."

Layla: "Major stop-"

After she'd said that it was like a green light for both of them. The went at it, now how was I supposed to stop this and I'm pregnant. Major slammed Jayden's to the door whooping his ass.