Chapter Fourty Four

Marcus Shayano

I'd dropped Gianna off at dance and I had to stop by Qaumar's since I think the movers forgot some things, that I can't find

I'd dropped Gianna off at dance and I had to stop by Qaumar's since I think the movers forgot some things, that I can't find. I wasn't in the mood today for anything at all specially not stopping by Qaumar's place but things had to be done.

Pulling up to the driveway brought a few memories that I lowkey wish I had none of. My arms swung back and fourth nervously because I hadn't seen in about a week or two. I knocked on the door after taking three deep breaths. Khloé opened the door with an uneasy smile on her face, but if she hadn't of said 'hey' I wasn't going to say shit to her. But I decided not to be petty.

"Hey."

Qaumar finally looked at me. I didn't want to just go upstairs as if I lived here, so I asked.

"Can I get the rest of my stuff?"

"Can we talk?" He said. I sighed clenching my jaw a little due to the fact his sister was sitting right there. And I damn sure wasn't up to talking.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Him and I walked up one direct staircases. As we made it to the bedroom we once shared I tried to think about anything else other than the memories it brought. Qaumar shut the door to give us some privacy but this wasn't going to take long.

The Adidas bag I had was still over here so I just grabbed my cologne, my pair of Jordan's and whatnots.

"Can you sit?" He asked.

My eyes mentally rolled but I sat down on the couch in his bedroom. Qaumar was already standing nervously as if I was going to bite him. He sat on the edge next to him giving me some space of course placing his face in his hands.

"Marcus I miss you like crazy. You don't text or answer any of my calls, what about us–"

"What about us Qaumar? I'm not going to talk, call, FaceTime none of that because we shouldn't be at this point if we were together. Right now I'm focusing on myself, my career and my daughter. You have your house, your sister, Khloé, there is no need for me to be here."

Re zipping my jacket I grabbed the rest of my belongs and personal things. He was sitting in the same spot looking down at the carpet with his hands now of his neck. I think he expected me to forgive him so quick.

While facing the opposition direction he was, making sure I'd hadn't left anything behind I felt his arms go around me. I just knew he was crying because I just know Qaumar and how he works. 90% of the time doesn't show too much emotion but the other 10% is what makes me fall in love with him. When I turned around his right cheek had a falling tear.