Chapter Twenty One

A couple days later

Tremaine Neverson

Today was the day that is so important to Lauren and her sister and at the fact she wanted to meet up. I honesty have no clue about what this is about. And I mean it, if it's some bullshit I'm getting a restraining order asap on both her and her sister. I definitely don't have time for unnecessary drama in my life. Kera didn't know where I was going so I decided to leave before anyone got up. The kids were still on they're vacation so I didn't have to worry about that either.

It was already twelve in the afternoon but everyone was still sleep because of the movie night we had last night. It honesty felt good to have all my kids look up to me, being that I'm the reason why they're here. I left a nice little note for my Kera-Bear when she wakes up.

Sorry baby had business to take care off but since I know you and the kids will be hungry I went and order some take out brunch. I'll be back soon, love you.

Papi Trey

I slipped on some sweats a Nike hoodie, and some Timbs. It was getting a little chilly out, and a few snowflakes did fall but we usually don't get no snow in California. I made sure to grab my phone and keys to my Jeep. As I made it downstairs I grabbed a bottled orange juice walking out and locking up. I shot Lauren a text message adjusting the conditioning.

Myself– On my way

Lauren– Okay

I exhale leaving the situation in God's hands as to whatever it is. I listened to the radio that was playing fairly. In no time I pulled into the house Linda lived at. I had my security and Jay-D if I needed it. Now and days you can't trust no one, specially Lauren. Once I removed myself from the drivers side I went up the few steps before knocking on the door.

Linda came to the door letting me inside her home. It's weird at the fact I hadn't seen Lauren in almost another what, eight years. I've just been focusing on my career, my family and my life. I yawned departed my lips just as I sat on the couch.

"Where she at?" I asked annoyed.

"Bathroom." Linda replied. "I'll give you two some space." She says just as Lauren came in sitting next to me. She looked as if she'd been crying.

"Hey." She replied softly.

"Hey." Lauren wiped her incoming tears and I look at her intensely. I wanted answers and wanted them now.

"You have to believe me when I say this. Trey this is serious and everything I'm about to say is true. I promise on God. I've gotten better and I'm not gonna pull anything because I know what I did many many years ago," she paused sighing-ly while grabbing the picture book underneath the coffee table. "You remember when I was pregnant and we were together a very long time ago, well our son... I-I didn't get an abortion."

"What the fuck?"

"Just hear me out. I didn't get abortion. After you thought I did we broke up but I had our baby boy, but I was too stupid, too venerable for you I just decided to give it up for adoption. My parents already didn't like the fact I was pregnant at the time. So I gave him up for adoption and I told him that we both love him but it's better to be with stable parents and all, obviously he was a new born but deep down inside I'd knew that wasn't the end and you'd find out and we'd see him again. Anyway years ago I'd gotten blood work done, and all so I knew he was still out here." She paused.