Falling to peices

*Danny*

I was sat with my head in my hands they kicked me out to do whatever on Rosie...I needed Jess but she was god knows where all Glen said was that she was coming and that's all I understood I only took in the bit where he said 'Jess' and then 'home' I was crying and shaking I was scared no one would tell me what was going on truth is they probably didn't even know. Rose came ad took Shaya home she wanted to stay but I told her to take her home because that's not what Shaya needs to see, well me and Jess don't rather but I know that it's gunna kill her when she sees Rosie the way she is.

******

Hours past and I felt alone I had been crying none stop for the past I don't know since Rosie went in. I felt feet running towards me. I wasn't gunna look up but when I saw the shoes and legs I knew exactly who it was...Jess the person I had been waiting for, for the past I don't know how long. As soon as I realised who it was I leaped up out of my seat and se wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. I cried into her and she did the same.

Danny: j-Jess 

Jessie: D-Dan w-what's going on? 

Danny: honestly baby I don't know

I cried In to her and she was in bits. We pulled away just to sit down and then we cuddled our tears mixing with one another's. We were startled by someone clearing their throat so we both looked up at the blurry figure in front of us as our tears wouldn’t let us see any further than that. From what I could see was a nurse and she kneeled in front of me and Jess. To say I was scared right now was the easy word to say. I griped Jess’s hand so hard I don’t know if she could even still feel hers but she did the same back to me..when the nurse began.

Nurse: Hello Mr, Mrs O’Donoghue

Danny: Hey…Rosie what do you know?

Nurse: we don’t know much to be quite honest Mr O’Donoghue

Jessie: Please Just find out what is wrong with our daughter

Nurse: We are Trying Mrs O’Donoghue

Jessie; just answer me this?

Nurse: yeah sure?

Jessie: will she be ok?

Nurse: you want my honest opinion ?

Jessie: well I don’t want you to lie

Nurse: ok, we don’t know Mrs O’Donoghue

Jessie: what do you mean you don’t know what’s wrong with my Baby my little girl what do you mean she may not be ok, answer me!

Nurse: you are going to have to calm down Mrs O’Donoghue please

Danny: w-what do you mean by ‘you don’t know’?

Nurse: We don’t know her condition and we can’t tell until she’s stable what’s wrong with her you know as much as we do by this point, I suggest you two go home and get some sleep

Jessie: I am not! Leaving my Baby here alone!

Nurse: she will be fine

Jessie: No! not happening I'm not budging from this spot until you tell me what’s wrong with our daughter  

She just sighed and walked away, Jess completely broke into me and then just fell into pieces its killing me too and normally I would be able to hold back my tears but now no chance we don’t know whats wrong with our baby and they won’t even let us go in and hole her fragile hand. We just want a ‘genuine’ person to come say what’s wrong with her. We aren’t going to get that now are we? I cradled Jess’s shaking form and she was the worst I’d ever ever seen her before, yes I've seen her at her lows I thought I’d seen her lowest after Chris but no this has well and truly shattered her heart in to a million pieces with a sledge hammer. Not to mention she must have the worst Jet Lag ever she’s flown over 50 countries in less than six hours and ran so fast to the hospital skipping half of London to get here I don’t understand what’s wrong with Rosie I know she wasn’t right and Mark and Glen wouldn’t let me take her to the hospital earlier. Maybe if I didn’t let them push me around i….we wouldn’t be In this situation now. I knew I should have taken her yesterday and it’s killing me now.

****

Hours later well that’s what it felt like we were both still crying the tears hadn’t stopped that’s for sure. We were taken aback by a doctor approaching us we were hoping for any news on Rosie anything would be a start right now. He walked up to us taking a seat next to Jess as that was the only free one, she kind of sat up her fall wait still against me.

Doctor: Mr,Mrs O’Donoghue I'm Doctor Freeman

Danny: hi

Doctor: I'm covering your daughters case.

Jessie: w-whats wrong with her please tell me please

Doctor: well you have been waiting out her for hours and that’s because you weren’t allowed in until she was stable. We had trouble trying to stabalize her ans she is very sick. We have no clue what is wrong with her yet!. We have run some blood tests and you may see her now, she is still uncurious of everything around her she will not speak and she wont open her eyes, we will talk to you again when Rosies results come back and we know the extent of her illness.

That’s all he said and walked off but before he did tell us we could go and sit with her now. Me and jess went hand in hand and got to the door we pushed it open the room was empty bar a lady walking out I'm assuming nurse or something I wasn’t paying much attention. And what I saw next smashed me into 100 of pieces she was wired up to just about every machine you could possible imagine. My baby our poor princess. I'm in bits…I'm still alive but I'm barley breathing.

A/N

RosieL

What’s wrong with her comment me inbox me do whatever, I'm so thankful for all your support during this and it means so much

GENUINEJ